[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

3ylu2y2.png

My weighted evaluation of KO knights' armor (the final "grades" are in the rightmost column).
The armor data is partially based on what was in PoP wikia, partially - on what I added to it today myself.

That's the same save file as from this post:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,147727.msg8284190.html#msg8284190
No tweaks were used (or even created) back then.
Noldor lords were spawned via cheat menu, but the rest is all natural.
100% damage, ofc.

P.S. Can somebody tell me the program & the settings for compressing files?
Initially I had a 4,2 Gb video, I tried compressing it in SonyVegas, but both size and quality were terrible, so I ended up just uploading the entire file on youtube and relying on whatever compressor youtube uses.
I can't imagine how some people manage to compress 2-hour movies into 500-700-Mb high-qulity files...

A short story of my current gameplay: [or: some things that makes me love this mod]
A roaming bard that found himself surrounded by enemies in the land of Pendor, after receiving a letter from his father, wich told him that he's from the direct lineage of the old kings of Pendor. Struggling for so many years, he managed to make some friends [and some enemies aswell] until the day he became a lord of the kingdom of Sarleon. His lordship was faded to end in a rebellion, after he discovered the true story of his parent's murder by the hands of King Ulric himself. After helping the refounded order of the Griffon and becoming their Grandmaster, he convinced some of his friends to unite and wipe the falling kingdom of Sarleon, therefore proclaiming himself the new king of Pendor.
I love this armor set!
pqqaWsB.jpg

Another thing I love on this mod: immersion, immersion everywhere... here, you can fight enemies that you're able to kill on the battlefield [after captured], but you're able to fight them on tournments aswell :grin:
rN5OqAf.jpg

Yes, even when you're a king, some encounters makes you shiver...
Fq9UKvg.jpg

What do I need to do to make these feasts becomes 'magnificent'??
PyC5ce5.jpg

Becoming the Grandmaster - one step closer to becoming the King
s8bhdVn.jpg

"You're talking to a King, poor outlaw peasant! show me some respect!..."
DwsLmou.jpg

"...err... did you need to hit your fking sword on my face?? oh hell, this is going to leave an ugly scar... I knew I should be using my helmet..."
fzEgjba.jpg

Yes, this order is now considered outlawed.
388J7zi.jpg

Oh dear, it was like: omg, i'll never win the war against Sarleon... but it was fast. Too fast, indeed.
NBuu8Tc.jpg

The old has to give place to the new :grin:
tmOyJYS.jpg

After fighting for so long against heretics, snake cultists and other foreing invader hordes, he learned how to craft some scary weapons and armors, to inspire fear in the hearts of his enemies. The bad thing is, he's becoming hungry for power... and there are rumours amongst the commoners that this new founded order came to seal the doom of Pendor. Some says that this new king is slowly forgetting his pure purposes, and is seeking for power over all things. Perhaps these are mere rumours... but who knows...

The order of the manticore - pendorean guardian
3ZwnXki.jpg

BmrqOnz.jpg

b7sPV4R.jpg

*edit: now they ride netherworld chargers... muahuahua

Leonion said:

That's the same save file as from this post:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,147727.msg8284190.html#msg8284190
No tweaks were used (or even created) back then.
Noldor lords were spawned via cheat menu, but the rest is all natural.
100% damage, ofc.

P.S. Can somebody tell me the program & the settings for compressing files?
Initially I had a 4,2 Gb video, I tried compressing it in SonyVegas, but both size and quality were terrible, so I ended up just uploading the entire file on youtube and relying on whatever compressor youtube uses.
I can't imagine how some people manage to compress 2-hour movies into 500-700-Mb high-qulity files...

You can use Handbrake, thats fairly good, but it won´t get it down to 500-700mb, it depends on what game it is. Ive got some games down to that, but M&B takes alot mor usually per hour for me. If i can get it down to 2-3 Gb im lucky. The more battles the more GB obviously. What do you use to record with? As you could perhaps make it smaller in some way with that.

heckani said:
You can use Handbrake, thats fairly good, but it won´t get it down to 500-700mb, it depends on what game it is. Ive got some games down to that, but M&B takes alot mor usually per hour for me. If i can get it down to 2-3 Gb im lucky. The more battles the more GB obviously. What do you use to record with? As you could perhaps make it smaller in some way with that.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that!

I used Open Broadcaster Software to record the video.

Leonion said:
heckani said:

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that!

I used Open Broadcaster Software to record the video.

We use the same in that case my friend. I´ve tried same things to make it smaller and handbrake helps alot. It costs off about 60% of my GB. When i did my recordings of viking conquest one hour was roughly 6 gb and 2 hours 12 gb and Handbrake made it into 2-3GB. So definitely a good choice. I searched alot and it seemed to poop up alot.

I know theres some settings in OBS too, i dont know if they work. I tried fps and such but didnt seem to matter too much neither bitrate despite people saying it would. But downsacaling the resolution might help. I got very big screen, 19-- something something. And ive just started to downgrade to 12--- something, and the quality is pretty much the same so maybe that works for you. I think it cuts off some GB too.

If you get any lucks, please tell me aswell. M&b is a ***** to record with. Takes up so much GB. I had my whole pc full of recordings and didnt udnerstand why until i checked just how huge m&b is for that. Crazy. Especially with very bad upload speeds when getting rid of it ye? Whatas your uplaod speed when uploading t o youtube or other places? Mine is very bad down to 200kbps, i upload to dropbo though, is youtube fast? never tried uploadting to that.

The lack of proper fitting scabbards for some swords has irked me more than it should, so I´ve decided to do something about it.
Ebony Longsword
4037987C1CD438114DA4F8C4421C98EDFABE7636

35954EA409FD373B2459511ECB03D5AA1A025E90

Silver Longsword & Silver Claymore
A38D26B09F244A314D68C7CAA209959061ACC7A2

80FD2046836B0DBE64573276EEE20DEA98660C7A

Beautiful!
Articulo34 said:
The lack of proper fitting scabbards for some swords have irked me more than it should, so I´ve decided to do something about it.
Ebony Longsword
4037987C1CD438114DA4F8C4421C98EDFABE7636

35954EA409FD373B2459511ECB03D5AA1A025E90

Silver Longsword & Silver Claymore
A38D26B09F244A314D68C7CAA209959061ACC7A2

80FD2046836B0DBE64573276EEE20DEA98660C7A

Sarin said:
'tis just a flesh wound...

erIYAYk.jpg

UeXcrIs.jpg

I was playing a legit playthrough, and then Javiksholm got besieged and was pushed onto the defending side as an iron bar between a massive Ravenstern hammer and a Javiksholm anvil. I lost my only last Qualis Gem when I fell in battle gloriously. Was triggered, and decided to "roleplay" a mercenary-turned bloodthirsty god of vengeance with an import file called Power Incarnate with STR and AGI ratings 10,000 using direct modification of the character files. Slaughtered an entire army of 336 while going at the speed of light and using the strength of my sword to bend spacetime and slice through and inbetween atoms upon contact. You can see the Ruby Rune Sword's ruby isn't the only thing bright red when I won the battle.

Back
Top Bottom