SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Users who are viewing this thread

I just got done watching videos about Bannerlord and I sincerely hope Mat comes back to make a WoT mod when that game comes out because it will be awesome!

scrotes96 said:
I just got done watching videos about Bannerlord and I sincerely hope Mat comes back to make a WoT mod when that game comes out because it will be awesome!

He has not logged in on that account for 1 year, so don't hold your breath.
  It's my hope he logs in as "guest" and sees his board in secret.

So I proposed to Graendal and after some time where she thought about my proposal, she accepted. I am marrying a forsaken... :party:

Although it seems to not work like I thought. I cannot find a way to organize the feast to marry her. Looks like it is not possible after all.  :sad:

Teofish said:
Yes it is. I married Semirhage in an old playthrough.

How did you manage it? Graendal just keeps asking me how I am coming along on the task she gave me, but the quest log shows that she will organize the feast.  :?:

RomaGoth said:
Teofish said:
Yes it is. I married Semirhage in an old playthrough.

How did you manage it? Graendal just keeps asking me how I am coming along on the task she gave me, but the quest log shows that she will organize the feast.  :?:

You can't and don't need to organize a feast. All you have to do is to attend first feast someone from your faction (any lord or lady) organize, and your wedding will take place there. I'm not sure, but I think that even your bride/groom (or brides or grooms father/brother) doesn't need to attend feast, wedding will take place anyway. All you have to do is to wait for the feast and pray it'll be soon.  :wink:

Well, hit game day 421 and the game keeps crashing when I load. Disappointing as I was down to a few factions left to conquer, but oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Anyone still working on fan patching or a clone mod or something of the sort? I reinstalled Warband a while back and just realised I threw my own homebrew TGS in the garbage.  :facepalm:

And I had just replaced all the recolour armours with some sweetass OSP armours.  :facepalm:

Hi guys;

Now this is a blast from the past! I discovered a Taleworlds notification while tweaking some email filters and had a look at this thread - I see that there is some confusion!

Neither Mat nor I have been active in developing this for several years. There was some interest from other members of the community over 2014 - some people reached out to Mat and I was copied in on the messages. The gist of them was that he was too busy to work on this and was happy for others to continue development as long as everything was attributed correctly.

Personally, I don't have a problem with people reusing parts of the code in their own work, either - I'm going to assume that Mat is happy with that, too, considering that we had chosen a BSD 2-clause license to cover our work  (here, basically just means 'use what you want, how you want, but include attribution in the form of the license.txt'). That doesn't necessarily cover everything included, though - the module system itself is property of Taleworlds and the other projects used are the property of their authors and retain their original licenses and copyrights. We can speak for only the resources unique to the Gathering Storm mod.

I've set-up the website to redirect to a new repository on GitHub, here, that includes all the source files and full commit history. The assets are here, as stated in the README file they are not included with the repository. Note that I did rewrite the commit history to clean things up and reduce the size of the repository!

If you want to start with Git, I'd suggest the GitHub Windows client. There are plenty resources out there for learning how to use it - see here, here, here or here.

If anybody can edit Mat's original post to reflect all that new information, please do! I've redirected the website here to the GitHub repository and have included most of the necessary information in there, alongside a clone of Mat's post.

I likely won't be returning to develop this, though I'm not sure about Mat - he might come back for Bannerlord!

Hello

I love Mount and Blade, and have read the Wheel of TIme series.
When I saw this I was pleasantly surprised.
However now I still can't find out how to download this, can someone please help me with this.
Please help with this... I am leaving the country for four months going to a place without internet (I will not give you the specifics)
So I need the mod by January Second of 2016.
If anyone sees this, who knows the answer please tell me... I only have one week left with internet.

Thank you, and please help!

I need help, i don't understand the thing with the gates, I go into them, but everything is dark, except me, and if I walk to a direction, can only see my troops, anything wrong with it, or was it meant to be like this, and if meant, is there anything important in the gates

Back
Top Bottom