Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

I wouldn't even know who you are if you didn't have AE tags.

Also, check UNAC stats sometime and tell the top killer he's a bottom feeder during NAs most active period.

Edit: Since you probably have no real comeback besides insults I'll do the work for you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pbSxpyFWh8vg7xNzUPJVyOT9QPqQWz8mIZ8iwl-MLmE/edit?usp=sharing

Watly said:
Who cares, NA is dook.

I hosted a tournament for EU you registered for. You were on an invited team (4) and you finished where you started. You can't even win in your own region and you come here further insulting us. It's kind of a joke at this point. Drive-by insults then come back a day later with more.

I have a one liner for you too: Nobody will remember your name.

Hate to break it to you Calamity, but Watly's name will be remembered. Now the reason will be for being one of the most annoying/disliked players in the community but that counts!!!

Kiano said:
Hate to break it to you Calamity, but Watly's name will be remembered. Now the reason will be for being one of the most annoying/disliked players in the community but that counts!!!

I wouldn't be so sure of that; I have some tough competition there.

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
Watly said:
Kiano said:

A competition you and surkan both thrive in

Sadly, we will always stay in you and your brother's shadow.

Watly said:
wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
Watly said:
Kiano said:

A competition you and surkan both thrive in

Sadly, we will always stay in you and your brother's shadow.
Unlikely, you see, some people grow out of it. And yes that's a reference to me :dab: can't say the same for kane :dab:

Back
Top Bottom