Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

We did a couple multi-clan events years ago. Even though they were very long (~3+) hours and occasionally difficult to coordinate, they were a ton of fun! Need to get Mad back in here

It's like herding cats. Quite a lot of stress and little enjoyment for the person running the show, and once everybody's in place there's no telling if it's going to be fun or not.

HoD_Milkman said:
Hello!

I am the leader of the Danish Vikings, and I was wondering if you would possibly be interested in joining a possible Shieldwall Event coming up? Although, there is not a post or topic other than WinnieDuhPooh's. Soon, I will post one, and it will tell all of the information. We do not have a server, and I would just like a head count of how many clans would join!

Please send this to as many clans as possible (Even EU if necessary)

~ Cheers! Steam name: King Sigird Danes

King Sigird Danes

Dear Peasant,

I am the leader of the Black Shields™, but you already ****ing knew that, didn't you, scrublord? **** the dumb ****ing shieldwall event, we have more god damn pressing things to talk about, the **** you think you're doing coming into my proverbial house tracking mud through the ****ing living room with this dumb ****? Shieldwalls? Shieldwalls were invented to keep mother****ers like us out, son, you don't want us in there with you. More importantly, do you have a few moments today to talk about your Warband lord and savior?

Have you ever felt that you are lost in your wandering through different servers, getting dickstomped by homeboys despite your best attempt at mouse-turning, eurofeinting, heavy horse bumping and archer spam? Do you feel hopeless when you try to build cohesion in your team, or perhaps maybe you just can't quite figure out how to successfully lead and brand a team in the first place? Do you feel that there has to be a better way to not be so ****ing terrible, despite trying to mimic all the cheese strats all the other ****ing scrubs try to mimic to avoid deviation and risk?

If the answer to any those questions is yes, then I have another question for you:

Are you willing to become a member of the new BkA division we're putting together, Black Acolytes?

Why wouldn't you? You would be attaching yourself to Warband's most famous and well-known group, and wherever you go people would be able to look at you in awe while simultaneously seeing you as a proverbial measuring stick to see how good or bad they are. The denizens of POM will try very hard to get your attention, employing tactics that include but are in no way limited to:

Saying your name as soon as you join the server, starting a feeding frenzy for you attention:
-Attempting to get your attention via chat
-Attempting to get your attention via following you all game
-Attempting to get your attention via saying inflammatory things
-Attempting to glean information as to where the BkS overlords have been lately

You will be able to learn from the undisputed best at putting together a team by hand and building cohesion that the scene was helpless to match for years. You would be channeling favor from the Warband gods as you represented (rather feebly and in no official way you ****ing scrub) the group that has pleased them the most through the lifetime of Warband by our sheer refusal to play like blubbering vaginas or wearing helmets.
Other excellent benefits:
-Have a 75% increased chance of getting kicked or banned for things other people do daily
-Have a 85% chance of bro admins not letting the madbro admins play that **** with us and lift that **** /hi5
-It will make you a better player when other people do what they do when they see us: ****ing run like little *****es (except ppk)

Although, perhaps most importantly, you would be able to show your devotion to your Warband lord, Commander Rhade Letalis of the fabled and storied SHIELDS OF THE BLACK, as well as his companions and brethren VANIDAR, TYRIAN, HARN, FRITIGERN, PEERS, LITTLEGUY, AFRICAN, JOE and DUKE. These names are still whispered in all the corners of the world in the hope that they never come back and initiate another reign of ****ing noob raping and balling hard as **** while everyone loses their god damn minds. All that's asked is that you submit to our teachings completely as well as submitting a one-time payment of $500 to a personal paypal account to be disclosed via private message.

What are you waiting for? Go edit all your ****ing messages in the other clan threads with this ****, this is much more important and pertains to your Warband existence.
Go now, and spread the word.

Steam name: Your ****ing dad

Commander and Lord General of the Shields of the Black,
Supreme General of the Zealot Alliance,
Leader of the White Legions,
Wielder of the mighty Lionsbane,
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Sexer of attractive females,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers.

#bksswag

Rhade said:
Banned from POM for going too ****ing hard and dunking on those kids.
Like this?
wtoLfQR.gif

So in our last CS:GO match last night the opposing team, after them taking the pistol and 2 save rounds, tried to dishearten us with some rather inappropriate rhetoric, mainly about our lack of skill and a few things about Ron's mother. (which we all realize Ron has no parents but was created by the universe from sheer awesomeness and all things pleasurable)  Well the Nova 1's/2's that were nearly beat by a half silver team didn't talk so much after us rolling them on the first buy round and almost taking the match at 13:16...but apparently had thought long and hard during the match of what to say after.  I allowed them the floor to continuing their **** talk and then kindly explained that we had been **** talked for years by BKS and Lord Rhade of the Shields of Black would laugh at their feeble attempts to **** talk us and he would then explain to them the sodomizing of their mothers which lead to their creation.

Lesson here guys is:  Don't settle for any less, get **** talked by the best ->  BKS

Mad Dawg said:
So in our last CS:GO match last night the opposing team, after them taking the pistol and 2 save rounds, tried to dishearten us with some rather inappropriate rhetoric, mainly about our lack of skill and a few things about Ron's mother. (which we all realize Ron has no parents but was created by the universe from sheer awesomeness and all things pleasurable)  Well the Nova 1's/2's that were nearly beat by a half silver team didn't talk so much after us rolling them on the first buy round and almost taking the match at 13:16...but apparently had thought long and hard during the match of what to say after.  I allowed them the floor to continuing their **** talk and then kindly explained that we had been **** talked for years by BKS and Lord Rhade of the Shields of Black would laugh at their feeble attempts to **** talk us and he would then explain to them the sodomizing of their mothers which lead to their creation.

Lesson here guys is:  Don't settle for any less, get **** talked by the best ->  BKS
This is the most inspiring thing I have ever read.  :cry:

Mad Dawg said:

I laughed out loud.

Well done sir.

Back
Top Bottom