3. Lagstro
4. Wily
5. Calamity
(may as well take out wK now)

Warn of said Bus

1. Juve
2. Suriell
3. Mok

I dunno.. we still have PPK, Beer, Leth, Robert, Achilles, Ranger and Varill. THAT BETTER BE A BIG BUS

Rhade said:
I couldn't think of an appropriate place for this, so I'll just do it here:

These people can't be from your own clan.

Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would just watch:

1. Mok
2. X
3. Madoc

Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would be like "hey dude, watch out for that bus.":

1. Mad Dawg
2. Eternal
3. Lust
I like buses :wink:

CalamityuP said:
Cradoc said:
Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would just watch:

1. Mok (when trolling)
2. Clockwise (#ufukmeIfuku)

Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would be like "hey dude, watch out for that bus.":

1. Kherven
2. Letholdus

Man I can't think of a 3rd person for either  :???:

Leth is in wK. READ THE FORUMS BRO
Cradoc said:

1. Mok (when trolling)
2. Clockwise (#ufukmeIfuku)
3. Marnid

1. Kherven
2. LittleGuy
3. Marnid

Man I can't think of a 3rd person for either  :???:

Edit: LittleGuy nicest person and a big thanks to him and Marnid for getting me back into Warband :smile:

Fixed

Cradoc said:

3. Marnid

3. Marnid

Depends on how fast the bus is going, right? :lol: You wanna make sure. If the bus is going too slow, you wouldn't want to take the chance of it not finishing the job.

1. Lust
2. Also Lust
3. Cradoc (if bus is over 50 mph and has bombs & Keanu Reeves on board)

1. I would say Littleguy, but he always holds tilde so he would see the bus.
2. Calamity
3. Anyone but Manslayer

Orion said:

1. I would say Littleguy, but he always holds tilde so he would see the bus.

Not recently  :sad:

I couldn't think of an appropriate place for this, so I'll just do it here:

These people can't be from your own clan.

1. Mok
2. Fiery
3. Antigone or Sala

1. Kherven
2. Mad Dawg/Balions
3. Anyone but mok (picking one person volpel)

Cradoc said:
Mad Dawg said:
peers said:
I'd like to watch all of you idiots get hit by a bus.
From the onset of this I've envisioned Peers driving said bus...

Most likely; would be drunk too.
The way I envisioned it was Peers hasn't even realized the wake of carnage he has left as he's motivated by Scott hanging from a stick in front of the drivers seat like a mule and a carrot.  I theorize Scott was put there by Sparkles out of jealously of the one time he rode Swifty the Courser. 

I heard someone mention again towards us today that "you guys are just good at one map," obviously meaning plains.

I went and looked back at our tournament history, the unbeaten streak of roughly 2 years and I realized that we played pretty much every map there was.

..And won all of them, every time.

So much for that argument.

So let's try to refrain from using it, else I'll need to quote this.

Back
Top Bottom