Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually, I think your best quote was

MrNomNom said:
Rhade said:

Well since Rhade is gone now, (thank god!) I will gladly take up leadership of the Black Shields, or soon to be called "the Pretty Pink Pony-k Shields" Or 'PPPkS.' I have made a banner to put in your signatures.

offer still stands, I suppose?

I actually considered whether or not I was going to lock the thread, and at first I was going to lock it at page 200. I thought about it for a while, though, and realized there's really no point to locking it. Also, imo, this is one of the only threads that is somewhat lightly moderated, I'd hate for the community to lose it's ability to actually speak it's mind openly somewhere without crying for mods to come save them from meanie-heads.

Rhade said:
I actually considered whether or not I was going to lock the thread, and at first I was going to lock it at page 200. I thought about it for a while, though, and realized there's really no point to locking it. Also, imo, this is one of the only threads that is somewhat lightly moderated, I'd hate for the community to lose it's ability to actually speak it's mind openly somewhere without crying for mods to come save them from meanie-heads.

<3
Rhade cares about us :grin:

Internationally Moked said:
Rhade said:

<3
Rhade cares about us :grin:

:3

RHADE FOR PRESIDENT OF THE WHOLE PLANET 2012!!

Rhade said:

And all along I thought that's what the Offtopic was for...

Rhade said:
MrNomNom said:
Rhade said:
As you guys know, we're obviously moving to tribes.

Does that mean no NASTe season two? Or will you guys continue what you're doing now; no pubbing, scrimming once in a while?

I think we're done, tournament wise as well. To be frankly honest, we aren't being challenged too much in scrims, and we aren't even practicing or pubbing, pretty much ever. We've all had a good time playing, and I'm being sincere when I say we've had a great time with this community, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we're ready to move on to other arenas.

Some of us might pub, even a casual scrim once in a long while, but I think the only motivation for us to play is to keep our undefeated record, and that's just not really enough.

I'll be looking to mid-air disc you in tribes then.....Just as soon as I get used to these weird ass changes they made to the game...

Back
Top Bottom