Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhade

Master Knight
vadCGHx.png

Black Shields is the premier North American Warband clan. Period. Get raped.

Originally formed in Darkfall on the North American server by Vanidar, Rhade and Lokius, being hired by virtually every faction to fight their battles for them, BkS built a name for being unmatched in talent, teamwork and cohesion, winning battles despite often being outnumbered 2:1 and 3:1 at most engagements. Offensively or defensively, BkS won countless sieges for those that hired us and were winning 99% of our own personal sieges and open world engagements, a few of us grew bored with the easy wins mixed with Darkfall's never ending grind.

Meeting with ADD_Harn and ADD_Test in beta and joining them in ADD for my beta time, after launch Harn and I formed the Warband version of Black Shields, continuing the tradition of peerless talent and unmatched cohesion.

Our current roster:

Actives
BkS_Rhade
BkS_Vanidar
BkS_Tyrian
BkS_Fritigern
BkS_Hound
BkS_Littleguy

Inactives
BkS_Harn
BkS_Search
BkS_peers
BkS_Fortinbras
BkS_Bojangles
BkS_Joe
BkS_Duke
BkS_African

Hey OP your bird thing is on fire and its wings are all ****ed up.

ps also what's wrong with its legs

herro my name is swifteye and i am here on account of myself me and i and spaz but he blows anyways and uh i think we would be a really good um addirion to uh da blacker sheelds bacuz i theenk we cun rally hulp joo gais to susceed un yur skrims an alsro jangles be my homes an he cud um vouch fo mah self an spaz so i thunk yu gais shuld lat us tri out

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

aslro PS: GOOD FIGHT BROTATOS

PPS: muh salf and spuz wall be wirring to get joor subway when rhadge be hungary

Back
Top Bottom