[M] Warrior evolution - a mod where you progress through time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey man, hows the mod coming on? Anyway, you probably already think this. But there are a few changes needed with world war 2.

1) You seem to have infinate ammo? You buy 100 bullets for the mp40? Lasted me ages. I personally think, that the accuracy could be improved a little, but not to the point it becomes a rifle.

Also, it can only fire 32 rounds in a magazine, so probably having to buy ammo in rounds of 64? Here is a source from Wikipedia which could help :smile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP40 (<--- Because we all use it...)

2) The sniper rifle... it fires too rapidly, almost like a semi automatic rifle which has clips of about 10 - 12 rounds. The snipers were basically bolt action rifles, so would have only have held about 4 rounds and have a 2 - 3 second fire rate and recoil gap. :smile:

Hope I was help with my info and opinions :grin:

Stuboi0 said:
Hey man, hows the mod coming on? Anyway, you probably already think this. But there are a few changes needed with world war 2.

1) You seem to have infinate ammo? You buy 100 bullets for the mp40? Lasted me ages. I personally think, that the accuracy could be improved a little, but not to the point it becomes a rifle.

Also, it can only fire 32 rounds in a magazine, so probably having to buy ammo in rounds of 64? Here is a source from Wikipedia which could help :smile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP40 (<--- Because we all use it...)

2) The sniper rifle... it fires too rapidly, almost like a semi automatic rifle which has clips of about 10 - 12 rounds. The snipers were basically bolt action rifles, so would have only have held about 4 rounds and have a 2 - 3 second fire rate and recoil gap. :smile:

Hope I was help with my info and opinions :grin:
This inf owill come in handy, thanks :smile:
NeoBuster said:
Any progress??
I am not working on the project ATM because the computer that had the source files crashed, but as soon as I manage to fix it I will continue
I still have the same problem, but the computer is being fixed :smile:

For some reason when i start a multiplayer battle my bots spawn from different ages i dont know how to stop it :S Have i installed it wrong?
Also now when i try to host a server i get some RGL Error saying: "There was an Internet problem. Now quitting"

rome5 said:
For some reason when i start a multiplayer battle my bots spawn from different ages i dont know how to stop it :S Have i installed it wrong?
Also now when i try to host a server i get some RGL Error saying: "There was an Internet problem. Now quitting"
all the bots spawn from every age, the player is the one who is progressing. As for the internet problems join a server and try to join a native server. If the same thing happens then there really is internet problems on your end.

Me? Well if you mean me then thanks :smile:

You are quite right actually. I am not so good at modding, but I still make these kinds of quick mod. :wink:

I already foresee what will happen, the people who go into battle naked in native will get this mod and continue as stone age fighters when others are upgraded to world war II, Heh Heh.

airbornenik said:
I already foresee what will happen, the people who go into battle naked in native will get this mod and continue as stone age fighters when others are upgraded to world war II, Heh Heh.
Hehehe, some people actually do that :lol:

its a nice idea, sounds a bit familiar :razz:, but beside that it is missing some things that will improve the game play very much.
Bots that are also depended on the money they have.
Maybe a bit less OP differences but just started playing.
And also automatic improving the age of your char, and when the character improves also open the inventory.

Jerkuh said:
its a nice idea, sounds a bit familiar :razz:, but beside that it is missing some things that will improve the game play very much.
Bots that are also depended on the money they have.
Maybe a bit less OP differences but just started playing.
And also automatic improving the age of your char, and when the character improves also open the inventory.
Jerkuh, I would never be able to do those things :lol:

I am pretty new to modding you see :razz:

today i played with my friends and i hosted the server, really cool playing TDM and DM, and other people entered it, but after some time it became a bit boring

Back
Top Bottom