[Europe 1805] Screenshots and Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

TheJohan said:
Quintillius said:
If you will start anything like that.... I will leave this whole thing...

I actually like to make a mod, setting in the period from 1820 to 1875 (civil war, Francho-Prussian war)

But first... I want naval battles, working cannons, another arena, etc. etc. in this mod before I will start a new mod =).

That's really an excellent idea! I surely will take a look in version 2 :wink:. (at christmas)
Actually instead of the original arena there would be cool if there were something like a "duelers club" where people duel with swords or pistols. And instead of an arena crowded with people, the setting should be a foggy forest early in the morning with only you, your opponent, your seconds and maybe a few high class people watching.

Quintillius said:
If you will start anything like that.... I will leave this whole thing...

I actually like to make a mod, setting in the period from 1820 to 1875 (civil war, Francho-Prussian war)

But first... I want naval battles, working cannons, another arena, etc. etc. in this mod before I will start a new mod =).

if you leave this whole thing. Would I stalk you, and sexually molest you in your sleep. You ain't going nowhere, smexypie.

TheJohan said:
Actually instead of the original arena there would be cool if there were something like a "duelers club" where people duel with swords or pistols. And instead of an arena crowded with people, the setting should be a foggy forest early in the morning with only you, your opponent, your seconds and maybe a few high class people watching.

foggy forest? nahnahnah it should be like:

A somewhat chilly morning, where the sun is yet to dawn. The heavy and dense mist runs between your feet, the smell of lit gunpowder permeates your nostrils and one single sweatdrop drips down from your forehead. In your hand is there a pistol. To your left, is there a crowd of gentlemen. And in front of you, is there a once proud man, lying on the ground with his grey coat and his once white shirt, of which now coloured in red.

Wow, I'm feeling poetic tonight xD

I'm thinking about maybe starting to write texts that can be read in game. Instead of the classical read a book thingy, but this time you actually CAN read it. Then the time that it takes to get the plus ain't reading time, but processing time or something. I donno, but it would be awesome.
I don't think it'll fit into "Victor", since that's merely battle gameplay. But Europe 1805 would it really fit into.

Hmm, there are A, B, C, E and F?
In holland, we have: 0.0 - 10.0 =D!!

I now have: 8.3 for English and for Dutch too =).

0-2 = F
2-4 = E
4-6 = C
6-8 = B
8-10 = A

Do you have something like: adequate and inadequate? We have this system: >5.5 = adequate and: <5.5 = inadequate

well actually we have a really weird system, however A-F is coming after christmas, thank god for that.
But currently we have.

Icke Godkänt(IG) - Not passed
Godkänt(G) - Passed
Väl Godkänt(VG) - Well Passed
Mycket Väl Godkänt(MVG) - Very Well Passed

I like to think that we got one more.
Shorted in english with: FU....
sadly we don't.

Victoire!
1830cc59.jpg

bjorne. said:
well actually we have a really weird system, however A-F is coming after christmas, thank god for that.
But currently we have.

Icke Godkänt(IG) - Not passed
Godkänt(G) - Passed
Väl Godkänt(VG) - Well Passed
Mycket Väl Godkänt(MVG) - Very Well Passed

I like to think that we got one more.
Shorted in english with: FU....
sadly we don't.

That''s a BORING SYSTEM  :neutral:. And how do you calculate it?

Use ours xD, 0.0 - 10.0.    We even use 0.00 - 10.00 sometimes =P.
With this system, you can calculate it much better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
izaktj:

Nice screen!! I am listening the French Anthem. "La Marseillaise" at the moment, so...

Combats avec tes défenseurs ! Sous nos drapeaux que la victoire.

Viva La France! Viva La Republique!

I'm listening to "Rule Britannia".

Ru-u-u-u-ule Br-r-r-ritannia, Britannia rules the waves. Br-r-ritons never never never shall be slaves!

God save the queen! God save us all!

That's because noone really looked under the belt.

EDIT:
@TheJohan: I actually got an MVG in: Math, English, Swedish, Chemestry, Physics, Biology and Cooking(Hemkunskap).
But these grades are from elementary school, I havn't gotten my first 10th grade grades yet.

Hehe, your humor is infinite!

About the vid, I got many ideas for a new video =D!! Or is that a bit selfish?
Btw, you can make snow if you want  :razz:. Go in windowed mode, then: CTRL + E -> ground texture -> snow. Now, you only need to wait for some mists xD.

Why would making a video be selfish? I'm making one right now actually. And I think it's turning out really good. I hope it'll give you all one big orgasm.

bjorne. said:
I did get an A in both english and swedish :smile:

So you got a MVG in both english and swedish, good work. I only managed to get a VG in english A and B. Are you taking english B next year?

Btw this thread needs some more content:
Me and my French Army!
mount%26blade%202010-11-24%2017-12-38-39.png

mount%26blade%202010-11-24%2017-12-50-94.png

mount%26blade%202010-11-24%2017-24-39-27.png

Taking care of the British army with Wellington in the front(but may allready be dead/wounded when the pic was taken)
mount%26blade%202010-11-24%2017-33-09-76.png

Victory over the Britts!
mount%26blade%202010-11-24%2017-36-04-11.png

mount%26blade%202010-11-24%2017-35-58-36.png

The french troops faces should be changed, they look pretty retarded :p

Back
Top Bottom