[Europe 1805] Screenshots and Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Berthout

Knight
This is the screenshot topic for Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition.
For questions about and debating of the mod go here.

banner2l.png
French Grenadier/British Light Dragoon/Hessian Hussar/Tyrolean Jaeger

Feel free to post all your screenshots of Europe 1805 here! Please avoid posting without adding a screenshot. Please use spoilers for big images.
French Hussars and Horse Chasseurs vs Hungarian Hussars and Polish Uhlans.

Some British Light Dragoons

A Prussian Hussar and a Hungarian Hussar (but with a French Horse Chasseur Colpack)

A French Cuirassier

Quintillius said:

Some menu screens.
maindk.jpg

armorcz.jpg

The mighty Cathedral Quintillius made
churchv.jpg

A Cavalry charge (Polish Uhlan and Hessian Hussar mercenaries vs some Saxon regulars)
cavalry.jpg

cavalry2.jpg

New video, Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYFuJXKYXw

War against the Highlanders:
I positioned my infantry in a line in front of the enemy. I ordered my cavalry to stand behind the enemy, maneuver in an arc. Finally I decided to let my cavalry attack =D!!

1290627509-730.png
I unfortunately died  :oops:

Haha, you've got to love that camel.. :wink:

One of the random events:

Kalmucks!
Sauerweidrussians8b.jpg

Voltz7.jpg

kalmyk2.jpg

kalmyk1.jpg

kalmyk3.jpg

Nobody lives forever

The siege of Munich
I just fixed the AI for Quintillius his grand siege scene and decided to try it out in Munich.

The siege of Strasbourg
My Austro-Russian army is attacking Strasbourg (who said anything about austerlitz?). Strasbourg isn't a fortified town so instead of storming the walls we have to survive an intense street fight. (Note the people on the roofs)

What I think you should do, is to change the flying_missle to either a white string of light, or a real bullet. And the object should be a bullet, only the inventory_item should be a cartridge.
Atleast that's what I think. And to implant an awesome musket shot effect, which I am working on at the moment, not that I'm making any great progress on it. But yea, I'd love to see it in this mod.

cheers.

bjorne. said:
What I think you should do, is to change the flying_missle to either a white string of light, or a real bullet. And the object should be a bullet, only the inventory_item should be a cartridge.
Atleast that's what I think. And to implant an awesome musket shot effect, which I am working on at the moment, not that I'm making any great progress on it. But yea, I'd love to see it in this mod.

cheers.

I already have one :wink: (take a look to my video). I only replaced the native [unchangable], which was really stupid of me.
I am trying to implement it in the mod, right now.

Could anyone send me the native flying_missile? I screwed it up.

:/ I don't have it either... mine is a sexually abused as yours I guess.
But what we mostly need is the smoke/muzzle particle system.

True! Although, it's much better since the first mod (AoR) =D.

I suggest some fire, followed by smoke which will quick expand. This smoke will climb and then softly disintegrate.

Meh. I have it planned already how it should look. Way cooler than some fire...

btw. Whot's AoR?

What mod? AoR? Age of?

I guess you mean like muzzleflash?
yea, this is what the flash will look like.
flash2.jpg

bjorne. said:
What mod? AoR? Age of?

I guess you mean like muzzleflash?
yea, this is what the flash will look like.
flash2.jpg

Age of Revolution? Or was that the mod which co-operated with us?
And yes, that's exactle what I mean =D!

EIDT:
It's this mod: Realm of Revolution

Let me clearify it for you :smile:

Age of Blackpowder is the series of mods. Basicly did I plan to make more than one mod at the very beginning (something that later changed). But now does the Age of Blackpowder Series consist of the #1 Mount&Blade firearms mods. So it's like a co-operation.

Note: The Age of Blackpowder Series consists of any firearms mod, it does NOT have to be a musket era mod. It can easily be a modern or future mod. But the require ment is to be focusing on firearms and awesomeness.

awww :/

I actually had an awesome future mod plan. Like multiplayer only. For Warband then ofcourse.
A Stargate mod. Where the different teams are SGC, Go'uld, maybe some other native populations... yea, you get the drill. Or maybe making a twist in the story and deviding the Go'uld into three parts, having war on eachother in a civil war. I donno, but I think it'd be a cool multiplayer mod. And the defensive allways spawn on one place. And the offensive in a room with a stargate, and once you go into the stargate you pop out in the field. (basicly a non-collisionmeshed sceneprop. With a barrier on it, so you can go one way but not the other. And yes, the defensives spawn in a camp or something where the houses works like the stargate....

I know I'd play it.

If you will start anything like that.... I will leave this whole thing...

I actually like to make a mod, setting in the period from 1820 to 1875 (civil war, Francho-Prussian war)

But first... I want naval battles, working cannons, another arena, etc. etc. in this mod before I will start a new mod =).

Quintillius said:
If you will start anything like that.... I will leave this whole thing...

I actually like to make a mod, setting in the period from 1820 to 1875 (civil war, Francho-Prussian war)

But first... I want naval battles, working cannons, another arena, etc. etc. in this mod before I will start a new mod =).

Actually instead of the original arena there would be cool if there were something like a "duelers club" where people duel with swords or pistols. And instead of an arena crowded with people, the setting should be a foggy forest early in the morning with only you, your opponent, your seconds and maybe a few high class people watching.

Back
Top Bottom