[Europe 1805] Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

shadowarcher said:
Well now that you show that it does, it probably looked out of place because all the cities look squashed together, my mistake Berthout sorry.

haha, no worries. :smile:

By the way i found out the name of the musket(s) that looks weird to hold, its the 1777 charleville , Russian 1805 musket and the 1766 charleville. They are all too big and need downsizing.

Here is a screenshot of the 1777 charleville:
b67g9h.jpg

Thanks, I've added it to the list.

How do you guys feel about the balancing of the game?

TheJohan said:
shadowarcher said:
Here is a screenshot of the 1777 charleville:
b67g9h.jpg

Turn on AA please! :sad:

No without it my computer runs alot smoother(yes its that rubbish but i like it)

@Berthout It very balanced and accurate, i have to get very close just for my troops to hit anything (ordinary musket soldiers) and thats the way i like it.

izaktj said:
Finally got my computer working. It seems I'm not able tor recruit French cavalry.

Did you try to recruit them from the Major in towns?
In villages you can only recruit infantry (at a far to high cost too)

Oooh. Why I was playing to game to get the feeling of it, before making the you know what. Ofcourse was I bug checking aswell.
But I wondered why troops were so expensive xD But now I see. Do I have to be in a faction to buy troops from towns? And also, it seems that I crash sometimes when engaging a larger army in melee. Volley-firing is OK appearantly. Is this only me? Other's who test, please check this aswell. I am running on a heigher battlesize than normal. And usually have around 150 soldiers on the battlefield at once.

Don't think so. Well maybe. But only the usual if that's the case:

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe AfterEffects
Adobe Illustrator
Steam
Windows Live Messenger
Internet Explorer
Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Visual Studio 2010 - Visual Basic
Visual Studio 2010 - C#
Visual Studio 2010 - Web Devoloper
Adobe DreamWeaver

and ofcourse mount&blade.

but nothing that my computer usually have any problems with. I mean, yea.. My computer rocks xD

however, one thing that doens't rock is that my Nvidia DDS Plugin for Photshop doesn't work properly... I think.

Whenever I try to save something into .dds does this save-option interface show up and the "Save" button is disabled. Anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong here? or maybe what I should do?

Berthout said:
izaktj said:
Finally got my computer working. It seems I'm not able tor recruit French cavalry.

Did you try to recruit them from the Major in towns?
In villages you can only recruit infantry (at a far to high cost too)
Will try
I also noticed no other lords had Cavalry

BTW, I'm really happy with the current accuracy/damage model of the muskets so far.

that however, do I love. I don't know how you did it. But the opposing forces actually uses linesbattle tactics. Instead of randomly charging.
However, I overheard that formations was in the game, I find none.

So what you're saying is that one element is removed from the mod so it'll be easier to test it? And removing the possibility to test any possible flaws in the formation script itself?

Back
Top Bottom