SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Birger Jarl,
i just install ur submod and play few hours, be a orc this time, i have to say......
oh my god, its really awesome, i love it.  :grin: *thumbs up*
the original orc is kind of weak and powerless, both troops and weapon, and u seems re-balance orc very well.
thank u for ur great job

DerpyGeth said:
Birger Jarl said:
benjamin60 said:
I found a small problem when I was playing orcs for the first time I don't know if it's birger's submod or in the base mod but I figured it makes sense to show it here
wSMUoVL.jpg

hKJDGuE.jpg

That's my baby submod.

What's the problem you're having..?
The same weapon is showing up as both a two-handed and a polearm.

It is intentional; I think the polearm carrying animation looks much better than the two-hander one when it comes to axes and hammers. So I made two versions of it so that you can choose whichever style you want.  :shifty:

minokz said:
Birger Jarl,
i just install ur submod and play few hours, be a orc this time, i have to say......
oh my god, its really awesome, i love it.  :grin: *thumbs up*
the original orc is kind of weak and powerless, both troops and weapon, and u seems re-balance orc very well.
thank u for ur great job

Thank you for your kind words.  :oops:

I only wish I could've done more for them. Orcs still have it rough due to factors out of my reach (one less town that most factions, no domestic patrolls etc.) 

Thankfully the next official release is slated to fix that.

Khorne himself said:
polloio said:
[size=18pt]FREE PEOPLE OF THE WARSWORD CONQUEST COMMUNITY LEND ME YOUR EARS!
[/size]

The votations for the ModDB Mod Of The Year Award are officially open, and we need your support.

HEED THE CALL!

Here is the link to the mod's page, just open it and click on the giant VOTE button: http://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest

Last year, thanks to you all, the mod won the Creativity Award, this year let's try to win the big prize!

Do this for Sigmar, Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch, the Horned Rat, the Old Ones, Gork and Mork (or is it Mork and Gork?), Ashur and his fellas, the Lady of the Lake, whomever your deity is it doesn't matter, but we need YOUR help :wink:

ALSO

I would like to remember you that the Team is searching for valiant people experienced at modelling and texturing that would like to help us with some material (mainly new higher quality mounts and troop models) for the next release.

If anyone of you is interested, please report to Nameless Warrior by sending him a PM and take our most sincere appreciation :smile:
I voted ! And I didn't see all the work and the news you've already released guys, I'm so hyped right now for the beastmen faction

Always check ModDB's mod page, as I feel is way better to overlook the mod's advancements and progresses :wink:

EDIT: the mod just jumped from position 49 to 6 in three seconds on ModDB....I feel quite moved by this :')

Wyzilla said:
I'll have to split from Chaos and make my own bloody faction.

I would do that as Chaos anyway. No room for weak leaders who won't fight. Kill Archaon and resume the mantle of Everchosen. For the Dark Gods!

#4 right now on moddb (still hate that site), gotta say, I'm getting itchy about the update, you guys think we can expect it pre-christmas?

Dorfus145 said:
This guy is either a retard, or either he does not notice the devs are working in the next version.
To be honest, I also don't really notice that the devs are working on the next version

It's awesome to have del back. He even brought some new High Elf statues and ship models with him! I've added them into the HE maps for Lothern, Tor Elyr and the Everqueen's Palace.

Lothern:
Lothern-ship.jpg

Tor Elyr:
Tor-Elyr-statue.jpg

Palace of the Everqueen:
Everqueen-statue.jpg

The Team never stopped working!

Jargon and Cpt. Melon kept (and keep) doing new scenes and posting them; Nameless Warrior is working hard on the coding part and other features while I kept posting updates on ModDB and keeping/monitoring the mod's pages.

AND NOW DEL IS BACK, and he started with a boom bringing new models and features.

Is this too sneaky to notice for you?! O.O

EDIT: Jargon those scenes with the new models are sexy :3

Can't wait for the next update! Even if I must say goodbye to my beloved Seven Barrel (unless I read wrong that it was slated to be removed) Those scenes look gorgeous!

Are there currently any plans to add cities to the area just west of Skavenblight? Maybe  that's how it's supposed to be (again, I know next to nothing about Warhammer) but it seems weird to have such a big chunk of the map barren like that.

Side note: I noticed during a siege today that Dwarves were having issue climbing onto the walls of Grom Peak. I couldn't be entirely sure from my position but it looked as if they were being stopped by the slant of the wall.

DerpyGeth said:
Can't wait for the next update! Even if I must say goodbye to my beloved Seven Barrel (unless I read wrong that it was slated to be removed) Those scenes look gorgeous!

Are there currently any plans to add cities to the area just west of Skavenblight? Maybe  that's how it's supposed to be (again, I know next to nothing about Warhammer) but it seems weird to have such a big chunk of the map barren like that.

Side note: I noticed during a siege today that Dwarves were having issue climbing onto the walls of Grom Peak. I couldn't be entirely sure from my position but it looked as if they were being stopped by the slant of the wall.

East of Skavenblight  is where the Beastmen are going to be :wink:

polloio said:
DerpyGeth said:

Ooooh there's another faction on the way as well? Neat!

DerpyGeth said:

The seven barrell will become a weapon which will be available from one of the wizards.

polloio said:
I'll finally get the opportunity to resemble my god by capturing those hellspawns and snatching their horns out of their head! Hell I'll even get MORE horns that the Horned Rat himself! All the rats will praise me because I'll be even more horned than the Horned Rat!

And... Yeah, I voted aswell!

for the glory of the great horned rat of course.

Btw Birger, how do you turn a model in openBRF into a moving model? I mean, I imported the chestplate made by myself into OpenBRF so I could put it into the game and when I equipped it, it looked like a static replica of the chestplate sticked into my char's head... xD

Now seriously, how do I turn the chestplate model into an armor model (or however it's called) so my char actually wears it instead of just sticking it in front of him?

Nameless Warrior said:
DerpyGeth said:

The seven barrell will become a weapon which will be available from one of the wizards.
Oh alright, thank you for the info.  :smile:

I suppose anything to help keep the Dwarves from bodying everything in sight is a step in the right direction.

I'm pretty sure the Empire isn't long for the world in my game. They're down to Wolfenberg, Fort Oberstyre, and Kislev, and Fort Oberstyre is already being besieged by the Orcs.

They've been completely torn apart by Bretonnia, Chaos, and the Dwarves. Seems as if the Orcs want a piece of the pie now as well. It's quite sad actually. They held out for a few months but have just been overwhelmed.

Edit: Just days later, Wolfenberg has been taken by Chaos, and the Orcs have conquered Fort Oberstyre. Looks like a lot of the Dwarven lords are marching towards Kislev as well.

Edit Edit: In a surprising twist, Kislev has been taken by...Da Orcs! They seem to be growing stronger in their own right. Which from what I've read on this board is fairly surprising.

Khorne himself said:
Guys I know this is about warsword but I also want to know if the Last Days is a good mod and if it's still bugged as hell ?
It's a hell of a lot of fun especially if you enjoy Tolkien. TLD is one of my favorite mods but I quit after my save got corrupted where playing as a Black Numenorean with an all Numenorean army we had beaten back all of Gondor and most of Rohan.

Dorfus145 said:
Btw Birger, how do you turn a model in openBRF into a moving model? I mean, I imported the chestplate made by myself into OpenBRF so I could put it into the game and when I equipped it, it looked like a static replica of the chestplate sticked into my char's head... xD

Now seriously, how do I turn the chestplate model into an armor model (or however it's called) so my char actually wears it instead of just sticking it in front of him?

Are all the proper flags set in Morghs...?

That is, the "Body armor" flag.

I dunno, it says "unknown" in every flag

Btw if anyone is interested, since the devs asked for a mount and some new models I'll retake the juggernaut, see if I can finish it in this week.

Back
Top Bottom