SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

polloio said:
Edward_Cullen said:
Edward_Cullen said:
Edward_Cullen said:
Hey in regards to the mod forum conundrum, couldn't you put the mod on the steam workshop and use the appropriate forums the platform automatically creates for you?

case in point is that a star wars mod currently does just that
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/discussions/742671195

and has been doing so for some time quite successfully from the amount of comments/threads.

this would also provide an easier platform for you guys developing the mod to make sticky's regarding commonly asked question

(and more importantly I wouldn't have to browse through hundreds of pages of off topic  every time I wish to look for dev updates :razz: )

This was never responded to, why don't you guys put the mod on steam so you get your own complete forums?

I'd really like to see a response to this. Seems to be the elephant in the room.

I have answered it AGAIN (as the question was asked already during the years) in my big post.

You can find it in the previous page :smile:
after being ignored for a month, you can't blame me for missing one comment at the bottom of a page in a topic which spans over 1000 pages >.>

anyway I actually  have read the t&c due to making several very popular mods for total war, and I really don't see anything exceptionally unexpected. Unless you were paranoid steam would 'steal' your mod to turn it into dlc. which while in theory is possible I honestly can't say or name  a single time that it's happened.

That said you guys seem to be quite adamant  about not moving over to the steam workshop.
And that's fine. I disagree with your reasoning, but thank you for the answer regardless.

Honestly, they should be a game that Combines " Mount & Blade " and " Total War " kinda like Dynasty Warriors 4 the only Version I had since it was for PC  :mrgreen:

Well, I always looked for something where I could be one amongst other soldiers and be commanding the army from within. Basically M&B Warband is exactly that, but I think Bannerlord might improve on that commanding aspect of battle. :smile:

Hoédir said:
Well, I always looked for something where I could be one amongst other soldiers and be commanding the army from within. Basically M&B Warband is exactly that, but I think Bannerlord might improve on that commanding aspect of battle. :smile:

I think that was the Reason that game became a success, because you could finally fight within and also have that strategic aspect on the overlandmap. I think the next update of what is going on with Bannerlord be in June 13-15 when the next E3 is so tomorrow in a Month we might know more... either they send out copies for Christmas or they will heavily postphone it again like 1-2 years... I somehow think they wont release that game this year because there are 3-4 other games in that Genre that are coming out this year.

@ Modteam

Suggestions for Game improvement:

- " MAP ICONS " for Player and Towns if they be a bit bigger maybe 0.65 that would help the overall Visibility in for example the Woodelf forest also Town/Castle/Villiages look more detailed when scaled bigger
- I think if more Town/Castle/Villiages are added it would keep factions from dying off early. I would not mind if some for example towns are copypasted like 5 times over the map...
- Could we add " Regeneration " during battle for the player kinda like its now for Trolls and I think the Breton Paladin has it as well? Nothing big maybe like 1 HP for 25 seconds in game play?

EDIT:

In order to not doublepost  :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYCYuqOnhLM

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Are you a 3D Modeller/Texturer? Would you like to join us and help Warsword Conquest from the frontlines?

9YQfU.jpg

The skill level required is the one from our Dankmar's and Hoedir's works.
We work with low poly models and handdrawn textures, so nothing super complicate or performance heavy.

Please, abstain if you are not truly interested in carrying on this.

Thank you,

- Team Warsword -

kraggrim ?️ said:
polloio said:
The skill level required is the one from our Dankmar's and Hoedir's works.

I don't think I've seen Hoedir's work, can you post a picture?

Damn you're right, I forgot about that detail......

....Hoedir would you kindly post one of your works for the mod? (I'm not doing it by myself because I want you to choose which and what to show without forcing it :3)

Hoédir said:
I use Blender for most stuff, but also paint.net and Gimp for various stuff. :smile:

I did try Blender around November last year, I kinda got frustrated with it to be honest ( The youtube tutorials with inserting finished objects like cubes are not helpful at all ). I am actually a Drafter for Machine & Plant Design so I thought the switch should be at ease compared to design equipment for the Automotive and Aircraft Industry... I was wondering about other software to like Unity and so on if it works for me I would also start making models for the Mod around end of Summer when my finals are done for the software engineering study I take...  :dead:

It's all about practise really. Half a year ago I could only do simple things like metal. Skin and cloth were some kind of a new thing for me.

Hoédir said:
It's all about practise really. Half a year ago I could only do simple things like metal. Skin and cloth were some kind of a new thing for me.

From the Tutorials I have seen online its basically I extrude and edit it? So basically that is the way to go? Like that way I do not feel much effective.

Like in CAD what I used I made a scatch with how it is supposed to look like then would extrude it and use some other tools to like make it look nicer or add features. Basically like in this Speed Modelling Video of the Program I used at work (4 minutes, could not find a faster Vid but fast forwarding should be ok) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGtVpC2wQXU

If you know any good tutorials, I be happy to know and try again.

Also is there a List of what is already in work and what needs to be done or how will conflicts be avoided if lets say 2 Models make the same model of lets say a Sword or Steamtank? Like how is it coordinated, would "Designer A" work on the Sword and then "Designer B" would choose to work on the next in the list like a Shield?

I have a question. Has the mod edited the renown decay times?

From instructions on reddit I was looking for the line that starts with 168.000

And found this:

Code:
168.000000  4 6 3 1224979098644774912 360287970189640522 360287970189640984 2136 3 1224979098644774913 0 9999 500 3 1224979098644774912 49 1224979098644774913 3 0

It appears to already have 9999 where 200 is so has renown reduction been already reduced? If not how do I mod it?

DeltaGun said:
I'm level 22 and completed 10 tournament but Markas the Wise says I need to win 10 tournaments. Does anyone have a fix?

Because tournaments are not in anymore as a requisite, only your level counts. And 22 is somewhat lower than what you need for the second wizard needs to open his shop to you :smile:

I don't know about taking away guild masters for everyone and the ability to have businesses.

Only way for my empire army to keep up with the Orcs.

I mean I have to basically leave the faction to get holdings and then join back and its a pain to lose the fort so I cram 2000 crappy troops in their to deal with the 2000 man orc hordes which costs 4000 per week and I would need businesses to do that.

Unless you change the frequency of lords actually giving out holdings or make it easier for the empire to field large armies, at least the human factions need trade.

And it would make sense to have trade among the dwarves too.

I can understand Chaos and Orcs not having trade and that makes sense, but the Empire, Bret, and Dwarves need methods of funding armies.

Back
Top Bottom