Age of Blackpowder: Victor

What should we priority in this release?

• Gameplay (Balance the fights and enhance graphics)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Historical Accuracy (Rename locations, lord, troops etc.)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • More New Items (New swords, muskets, pistols etc.)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Map (A European map)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Scenes (Create new town and villages scenes)

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an idea when reading on Berthouts solution on how to make the melee/ranged swap with muskets look cool. In his version he does it real quick, so you hardly notice it. But I figured. Why not use the start of the reloading animation, so it looks like they shove the bayonet onto the barrel.
Feel free to discuss what you think is the best, I'd love your suggestions.

yea? well cool. I'll try to get it in then.

EDIT (There I ain't double posting):

I was thinking something like this as a new map icon for towns. Figured they needed abit more of a modern look.
townicon.png

Nice. But I think you can use it for villages. Not for towns.
I also had a plan for map towns yesterday, but I wandered off to doll of the world map. Like player, knights, player on horse.

Villages? Yea, you might be right.
Yea. I figured the same, why not make an awesome awesome map_icon for the armies, including the player. All on foot, not mounted. and maybe with flags. However, it would be hard to make the icons uniforms be corrected accordingly to what faction they're in. But it would be plain awesome.

You'd need to run a check for what faction the party is in, and corrects a new object (same mesh, different texture) accordingly. Simply as that, yet a pain todo. Considering that I have no idea where to place the script.

Why thank you, and don't forget to vote. The people on this board are allways welcomed to shape the mod. Remember, I'm doing this mod cause it's fun doing it, so practicly that means the looks of it, is shaped by people's thoughts.

So find something you might wanna change in the mod? Share it, in a polite and constructive way.

And remember the Age of Blackpowder Devolopers love you guys :wink:

Check out the new hat collection. Stay updated!
91711825.png

67496097.png

42702843.png

74938350.png

38184859.png

I voted for European map =).

If a mod, which isn't linked to Calradia,  don't have a different map, I never play them.

EDIT:

Nice items, but my neck hurts caused by turning my head  :lol:.

wait what? You havn't played the first Age of Blackpowder mod? yet you work in a Age of Blackpowder mod? :/ schwizz.

EDIT: turning your head?

Yeah, your images are turned =P.

I played the first mod a bit. That's the reason why I joined Berthouts team. I liked his ideas and wanted to make a map. But he did already =)!! So I started making items. Now we have whole  towns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom