TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Gondor troops preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Czu_Czu said:
Triglav said:
Amman de Stazia said:
hey, a serious question...  Is there anything technical holding you up, or is it just a matter of time?

Just the fact that now, when all graphical, modelling, texture, sound work is done, there is a shortage of people coding stuff in, bughunting, balancing and overall putting things in order...In fact it's only one or two guys with enough dedication left for the finalisation work...
A lot of work but not many people to do it.  :sad:
I think even with 1.5 people, if there is enough focus and discipline (and plenty of free time :smile:), it's possible to do the final touches in a short time. (Not that I know what's happening right now.)
Anyway, good luck and please stay motivated. The real fans will wait for you.

hey, if you want, I reckon I can add items to python without making a mess of it.  But not much more, since I don't get much time at all for m&B these days.  Hence why I dropped off the Pen War mod team...

Amman de Stazia said:
hey, if you want, I reckon I can add items to python without making a mess of it.  But not much more, since I don't get much time at all for m&B these days.  Hence why I dropped off the Pen War mod team...

Thanks mate. Items are in. It's code fixes, bug removal and balancing we're on now.

When someone ask Blizzard: Hey, when your game will be release? They answer simply: When it's done.  :razz:
Devs have been making this mod for a long time so it must be something special. Something like Diablo III for me. It would be nice if one of bigger studios like Blizzard will make some day game like M&B. There is so few games with M&B ideas. 
Not for Warband I think TLD team will need big rest after they end work with 1.011. (I wish them rest as soon as possible  :wink:)

Pokerguthix said:
hi guys, one question when comes this mod for 1.011 out, and does it come out for warband?

Oh gee, what a new and original pair of questions. Can you imagine? Noone EVER asked us that before. Well, since you asked so nicely. It comes out the day after tomorrow and yes, it is for Warband, M&B and Call Of Duty.

Or, of course, you could actually READ, you know how to read, don't you, the FIRST POST in THIS TOPIC. You think you could manage such an effort?

saruman is a complete lamer with his sniperstaff on his tower.
you should manage to add soem type of slow-mo to kill him more easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom