Hitler's thoughts on Berserk Manga

Users who are viewing this thread

Battery Acid

Sergeant Knight
I don't know if any of you have seen this, it is quite old, but with not so much views.

This even made me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTmvxksq0pc

Sigh hitler is right.  Berserk Manga had a better feel before it went from dark fantasy to the more mainstream fantasy. There are plenty of manga series out there with more mainstream fantasy worlds. Berserk's felt unique in that from a human perspective it seemed more grounded in reality.(Besides Gutts and everything that crazy bastard pulls off).

Hello, im glad to see that creator of this mod is back (and alive :grin:) i stumbled on this mod accidentedly looking in search for battlesizer, seeing info that the mod looked abandoned i was going to quickly walk away, but as a great fan of manga i checked the link to the series, and i started reading it like maniac, its awesome, or rather was, like it was said, the serie is loosing its dark cool atmosphere :sad:
Anyway im almost at the end of the chapters, it looks that last chapter was added by scanlators several months ago, is this serie still going on, or suspended/dead?

Back
Top Bottom