MP Native Barfight (its time to redden your fists) [Barfight1168]

Users who are viewing this thread

Barfight_1.1 is released upon the world! The server is now running this version so be sure to check out the new map and weapons!

If anyone needs the old 1.0 file it can still be downloaded via the mediafile link from inside the "Old Versions" folder.

Something doesnt seem right with it

it keeps closing me out saying "warband is not responding" when everythign wads going smoothly

damn it.
so yea ive tried it a couple of times, its once i get on the servers basically i get kicked right off saying its not working, really sad cause it looked really very fun

so yea ive tried it a couple of times, its once i get on the servers basically i get kicked right off saying its not working, really sad cause it looked really very fun

Here are a couple of things you can try.
Make sure you have the latest mod file (barfight_1.1) and that its not corrupted.. ie. download it again using the links at the top of this thread and reinstall.

Also.. get rid of Windows 7 32bit if your using it... I was in a world of hurt with M&BW two months ago (and many other games), always crashing, not responding, blue screens (BSOD), etc. Almost gave up gaming/modding on this rig. Decided to try upgrading to 64bit.. problems ALL gone. I can edit and play for 10 hours straight now if I like w/o a single crash or lockup.

I was recently contacted by someone wanting to use this mod. So I decided to load up a new 1.131 version install and check it out again. It was laugh out loud fun, as always.

Both this mod and my Legend of the Red Axe mods were left in finished states (1.1), this is, I had gotten them to the point I originally envisioned when I started making them.
Neither mod really took off so I stopped trying to keep up with bringing them up to current updates when no fundamental gameplay changes were being affected.

What this means is if you have friends that want to play or you think would like this mod, it only takes a few minutes to download the 1.131 m&b installer from ftp site (url at first page of this thread), install to a mountandblade\1-131 folder, rename icon to 1-131MODS (or something) and drop the Barfight_1.1 or/and LotRA_1.1 mod into the modules folder. I was up and running today in around 10 minutes.

Someone will need to run a dedicated 1.131 server either locally or remotely. Just download the dedicated 1.131 server from the same ftp site (url at first page of this thread) and follow instructions inside its readme. You will need to cut/paste the server settings in the Barfight readme into your Server_Battle.txt file. Barfight seems to run locally from admin panel in game, so unless you get broken action links in game you may get away without a dedicated server.

If you haven't played Barfight with a few friends your missing the most hilarious time you can have in Mount&Blade.

I dont see how its not more popular. Ive been looking for something like this for a while actually, glad you just posted because Now I found it  :razz:
Looks great too. *yay*

...Yes, thanks...! "BARFIGHT" Strike Back Again...!  :grin:

Old Logo:
B9G87BPIEAAr_pW.jpg

ciauz^^,
Jab

This is fun to play with friends for a short session.
Works well with the latest warband version (1.167).

Made this clip some while ago to show it for my clanmates.
If it pleases you Grendal, you may use it on the OP. It's kinda laying useless on my YT account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6SnLTGZTCw

Awesome Muzzle C, thanks for the laughs. I had forgot about the "Spank stick".. I was laughing so hard I was crying watch it in action again. :smile:
I will add that youtube link to the OP.

Grendal-777 said:
Awesome Muzzle C, thanks for the laughs. I had forgot about the "Spank stick".. I was laughing so hard I was crying watch it in action again. :smile:
I will add that youtube link to the OP.

Mate you should really make more mods like that, this one was amazing!  :grin:

I have updated the Barfight mod to version 1.168 since it is blowing up on Steam.

I have added a new weapon and given certain ai bot races weapons as well.. see change log spoiler in original post for more details!

Back
Top Bottom