[NEW REGIMENT] 64th Regiment of Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

TrinityArse

Sergeant Knight
Hello! The recently-began 64th Regiment of Foot is now operational! Led by Colonel Gregorius Traletyn ('64th_Col_Traletyn'), the regiment is pleased to say that we will be recruiting in-game and through the forums. We wish to form a decently-sized regiment to perform exclusive events involving other clans. We accept all players, new to veteran. Please take your gracious time to use and read along this page. Thanks!

NATIONALITY: Great Britain
MEMBERS: 6 (Currently)

Information:
A player name's tag MUST be written as so: '64th_Rank_Name'. All players who fail to comply with naming their character as so will be removed from the regiment.

Ranks (From lowest in power to highest):
Recruit (Rct)
Chef (Chef)
Private (Pvt)
1st Grenadier (Gre)
Lance Corporal (LCpl) - Lance Corporal and all ranks above are permitted to recruit members.
Corporal (Cpl)
Sergeant (Sgt)
Master Sergeant (MSgt)
Colonel (Col) - 64th_Col_Traletyn

Promotions can be earned by observing exceptional status through combat and behavior.

Current Members:
64th_Col_Traletyn
64th_LCpl_Augustus
64th_Rct_drewpy
64th_Chef_xYootx
64th_Rct_Lolmao
64th_Pvt_mR_dIlLeNgeR

Regimental Colours:
gb-64ft1.gif

History:
The 64th Regiment of Foot, also known as 'The Black Knots', was an active regiment from the years 1756-1881. The regiment has had a long and vast history involving several wars. During the Seven Years' War period, they were sent to the West Indies soon after the regiment was established. It's first legitimate battle was Martinique. Unfortunately, the regiment failed to take it. Only weeks after were they led in the invasion of Guadeloupe, in which they claimed a significant victory for the British Crown. The invasion of Guadeloupe was claimed to be the first successful battle honor for the regiment. They then sailed home to England in June of 1759. They're numbers had been severely reduced due to their men being drafted off to other units, some cases because of tropical disease. Years later, the regiment recovered to its maximum potential and partook in the American War of Independence.

PLAYERS WHO WISH TO APPLY:
Please post a reply to this thread with your in-game character's name. I will be sure to meet you in-game and recruit you or I will send you a PM approving your request to join.

OR: You may simply meet with me in-game and request to join.

Thank you for your time! - Gregorius Traletyn, 64th Regiment of Foot

Hello, I am from the mighty 931st. I was wondering if you would like to become allied?

I wish you luck on your clan.

931st Emperor fvp

oops i forgot, Here is link to our forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,144411.0.html

Nice to see more Regiments popping up!

I'm intrigued, though! Could you tell us more about your regiment? (Why you started it, what are your goals/aims/ambitions, et cetera!)

At any rate, I wish you good luck, and look forward to seeing you in-game!

[Edit]
I do have one suggestion, if you're interested. In your rank structure, there is quite a jump from Colonel to Brigadier Gen./General. Generally, Generals commanded thousands of men organized throughout numerous regiments. Therefore, it seems really odd for a General to be in command of just a small company. Even the whole AoFI community would barely pass for a battalion or two. So, you might want to limit the highest rank based on the number of members you have, if you want to go for a more accurate representation of military structure.

Hibiki said:
Nice to see more Regiments popping up!

I'm intrigued, though! Could you tell us more about your regiment? (Why you started it, what are your goals/aims/ambitions, et cetera!)

At any rate, I wish you good luck, and look forward to seeing you in-game!

[Edit]
I do have one suggestion, if you're interested. In your rank structure, there is quite a jump from Colonel to Brigadier Gen./General. Generally, Generals commanded thousands of men organized throughout numerous regiments. Therefore, it seems really odd for a General to be in command of just a small company. Even the whole AoFI community would barely pass for a battalion or two. So, you might want to limit the highest rank based on the number of members you have, if you want to go for a more accurate representation of military structure.
Hah, you're right. I hadn't thought of that the slightest bit. I'll be sure to correct that, as well as insert some more information as you requested. Thanks again!

don_salieri said:
On which server can I find you?
Well, there are only two decently-populated AoFI servers. I usually migrate from X-Server to AoFI_NA. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll find me on one of them. Thanks for your interest!

TrinityArse said:
don_salieri said:
On which server can I find you?
Well, there are only two decently-populated AoFI servers. I usually migrate from X-Server to AoFI_NA. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll find me on one of them. Thanks for your interest!

Do you accept our offer to become an alliance from the 931st?

Just wondering....

Thank you,
Fvp

Ah Augustus, I am happy to see you make your own clan. I am sure you are more than capable of handling the responsibilities of being a leader. With that said, when you get around 10-15 members you should throw me a pm and lets see about your first scrim. :]

We could make it a practice scrim too if you like.

Voso said:
Ah Augustus, I am happy to see you make your own clan. I am sure you are more than capable of handling the responsibilities of being a leader. With that said, when you get around 10-15 members you should throw me a pm and lets see about your first scrim. :]

We could make it a practice scrim too if you like.
Sounds miraculous. No, kidding, but that'd be cool. I'll be sure to PM you in time! =]

Just so you know (If you don't care then fairy snuff but incase you do) "Private First Class" is the American Version of Lance Corporal :smile:

A Realistic Rank Structure would be (for the times)

ORs (Other Ranks)
Recruit
Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal

NCOs (Non Commissioned Officers)
Sergeant (or Colour Sergeant*)
CSM (Company Sergeant Major/Colour Sergeant Major**)
RSM (Regimental Sergeant Major)

COs (Commissioned Officers)
Ensign
Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel

For the Officers, an ensign was a Trainee officer, for each company there would be a Lieutenant (maybe two), then the Battalion/Regiment would be lead by a Lt. Colonel

There would be 1 Company Sergeant Major per Company & 1 RSM.

* Colour Sergeants were Sergeants, armed with Pikes in the British Army (Or a spontoon)  who protected the Regimental & the Kings Colours.
** Colour Sergeant Majors were in charge of the Colour Sergeants

Hope you found that interesting if nothing else, it's based off the wonderful lectures I had on the History of the Rank System from the Army...  :shock:

J12-19 said:
Good luck, I hope this reg does not turn out as bad as the reg that was created just before yours.

I don't think that is even possible, really.

And, I have faith in Augustus. I think good things will come of this Regiment, and am looking forward to seeing it develop!

Back
Top Bottom