[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you upload to another site? Because I can't download 1.0 and patch 1.1, it say "Can't find website"  :cry:

The links got 404'd? Damn. Good thing I have my copy still uploading to google docs now for a download place for this wonderful mod. Hopefully it has the patch as well included in the module of mine since I used it.
The link since every other does not work now: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_XEt5J8_HVnRjA1N2FiX1RJb0E/edit?usp=sharing enjoy!

Mayby add the Celts and the Gallic people or how you pronounce it.Because Ceasar Said that the belgian 'Barbarians' were very encouraged and strong enemies  :mrgreen:

Okay, so it's been awhile but I'm back.

I'll be releasing a big update within the next month or so, with some highly requested new features!

- King

(If you want to know the features just ask and I'll tell  :razz:)

I totally support this mod, please tell us the new features do not let this mod fall to oblivion

if it is not in what you are going to say, please, something you MUST put on the mod is:
freelancer
formations(but not that formation mod for warband, the original mount and blade had one better formations mod, a example is in the mod warsword, a warhammer fantasy mod)

Roman Auxiliary Cavalryman - Roman Equite
                                                                        /
Roman Peasant - Roman Town Watch - Roman Hastatus - Roman Principe - Roman Triarius
                                    \
                            Roman Velite - Roman Sagittarius - Roman Sagittarius Veteranus

For a Republican troop tree

Roman Auxiliary Cavalryman - Roman Equite
                                                                        /
Roman Peasant - Roman Town Watch - Roman Discens - Roman Immunis - Roman Praetorian
                                    \
                            Roman Velite - Roman Sagittarius - Roman Sagittarius Veteranus

For a more imperial-ish troop tree

This is what I think it should look like anyway :p
PS. I will gladly do some research for this mod if you need any, city names and lord names for example :3

Back
Top Bottom