[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Users who are viewing this thread

Gallic Huntsman - Gallic Archer - Gallic Veteran Archer
                                                                \
                                              Gallic Noble Cavalry

I don't get that one,...from a veteran archer to Noble Cavalry??

Marcus Fulvius Optimus said:
Praetorian Guard, please. It would look better with the grammar mistakes corrected.

I just noticed that myself!  :oops: I will fix that. And I have changed the Gauls troop tree abit:

Gallic Veteran
        \
Gallic Noble Calvary

Also, should I make it Praetorian Castle Guard, or just Praetorian Guard?

And release should be sometime this month.

Obviously Praetorian Guard because that is the actual name they had and too long names sounds awkward.

Update:

I have started on the renaming, it's actually not taking as long as I thought...

Progress Report:

Roman Troops & Troops Tree - Done
Gaul Troops & Troop Tree - Done
Factions - Done
Other Features - 90% Done
Renaming - Working
Dialog Changes - Not started

I might leave the dialog changes out for a later release, so that I can release version 1.0 faster! Ok, back to work I go...

a Warband Mod with Romans  :grin:
all those normal M&B Roman mods are pissing me of cause since Warband they look fukin horrible to me >.<

Huge Update!

Roman Troops & Troops Tree - Done
Gaul Troops & Troop Tree - Done
Factions - Done
Other Features - Done
Renaming - Done

Dialog Changes - Will be in next release

Tomorrow I will start playing it until day 50 (ish) to see if everything is working ok. Then If everything is working ok, I will release the mod. So probably, release will be in 1 - 2 days, depends on how long I can play. :smile: Thanks to everyone who encouraged me!

Regards,

P.S. If anyone is interested in making a signature, that would be great! (I would of course, put you in the credits :wink:)

Romaninvasion.png

Not my best work, but I only had 5 mins to make it :sad:

Good luck with that mod!
Did you create LODs for the roman items? As far as I remember Llew2 didn't include any. That's why I had troubles when I added roman troops to my game.

Nice, kinda reminds me of Sword of Domacles, btw, on that first pic, do not give horsemen that tower shield, it just looks ridiculous, the Equities used smaller shields anyways.

lancecor said:
Nice, kinda reminds me of Sword of Domacles, btw, on that first pic, do not give horsemen that tower shield, it just looks ridiculous, the Equities used smaller shields anyways.
That is a Calvary shield, in the first pic.

Back
Top Bottom