[M]Glances Everywhere - a wimpy joke mod for wimps

Users who are viewing this thread

Wam Knight

Sergeant
*Note: This modification, which is just the item_kinds1.txt and main.bmp, is very small and can be made by anyone with a lot of free time. The modifier of these uploaded files just had a lot of free time and had nothing else to do. If you do not wish to download these modified files, that is completely acceptable. However, do not waste your valuable time on leaving bad comments and patches of flames all over this as it is a joke mod. I do not want people to waste time just to flame this Dan Hibiki of a mod, forgetting that they left their forks on their microwaveable TV dinners in the microwave oven, causing an uncomfortable explosion that'll blow a hole in the wall, revealing fat stacks of cash stashed inside said wall, which sums up to just enough cash to pay for the damages on the microwave oven and on said wall. I created this mod just for a very small chance that a few number of people have already planned such a mod but didn't bother to carry out the idea because at the first second of trying the idea out, they say, "What good does it do me to make such a suck-quake of a mod. This is a complete waste-nado of my time!" If you do not wish to continue reading this growing wall of text as you have just finished your snack of fried potato chips in a plastic-foil bag, skip to the bottom because I see how lazy you are, sitting right thar, leaning back like a boss. Fine I won't, I mean I will stop typing all of these notes. I mean it's not like I spent hours and hours of editing/checking/editing/reviewing/rewriting/checking/editing/drinking/checking just for people to skip all the way down to the bottom of the wall and render my efforts useless, like a boss.
-In short: I made it for the lulz-

glanceseverywhere.png
Gameplay Videos:​

Download
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2299

Features

* a multiplayer-based mod, "You know it just has to be that intense!"
    * all the multiplayer equipment from Native that you know and love!
    * every single piece of armor has been nerfed to nothing, so you no longer have to worry about that tanky tank knight again!
    * lots of stuff has been nerfed in multiplayer
    * every single weapon has been nerfed to Nerf weapons, so you will always be like that tanky tank knight again! *They don't look like Nerf weapons, however*
    * every single piece of armor costs 0 denars, so you can look like that tanky tank knight again!
    * all infantry/melee items cost 0 denars; ranged/horses have to be bought  :twisted:
    * every single piece of armor weighs nothing, so you can run super fast like that tanky tank knight again!
    * all fights will last a long time, "Keep the fun going!" *Slash slash* x10 ! ! !
    * running foot lances are all the rage, "Who needs to couch?! CHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGE!!!!"
    * lots of stuff has been nerfed in multiplayer, except for fists "Don't even think about it!"  :evil:

Pics

mb1wu.jpg
Even the Great Sword is dirt cheap and Nerf!​

mb2eo.jpg
That suit of chainmail weighs nothing, costs nothing, and does nothing all at once!​

mb3s.jpg
New foot lances with different and nerfed stats; calls for a new technique: "The Thrust and Run"​

mb4m.jpg
Get armed and wimpy for battle; The Battle of Glances​

A quote from the modder's most well-known critic
Modder's brother, "Wow, you're actually uploading this crap?"

PS Most hits "glance", I guess, but most necessarily do not bounce off.

-"Man, that took way more time than I suspected... oh well, lulz"

Wam Knight said:
That suit of chainmail weighs nothing, costs nothing, and does nothing all at once!​

My favorite snippet from the first post.

Also

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/8/26/7/wtf-is-this-****-4259-1282821505-52.jpg

:razz:  :razz: :razz: :razz:

CAV ARE OP NERF THEM!!!  :mrgreen:

Really though, this thread made my day. We need more modders like you, good sir!

Perhaps with you as an inspiration, I might finally work up the nerve to post my own crappy excuse for a mod!  :wink:

Hibiki said:
CAV ARE OP NERF THEM!!!  :mrgreen:

Really though, this thread made my day. We need more modders like you, good sir!

Perhaps with you as an inspiration, I might finally work up the nerve to post my own crappy excuse for a mod!  :wink:

Don't you worry about those horses, good sir.

I forgot to mention that horses do crap damage and fall in about three to six hits or so. Plus, lances (excluding the light lance, don't know why I didn't bother) cannot be used on horse back, which kind of ruins the purpose of those weapons. Still, they're pretty powerful weapons on foot, just have to learn how to use them with their speed ratings of 10.

I should try to find out how to nerf fists... nah.

I think the best part of this mod was the reactions from the community. Amusing stuff, but if someone else does this my guess is they will be shunned, once is enough lol.

Apart from that I have nothing to say. I will not be playing this...

Wam Knight said:
*Note: This modification, which is just the item_kinds1.txt and main.bmp, is very small and can be made by anyone with a lot of free time. The modifier of these uploaded files just had a lot of free time and had nothing else to do. If you do not wish to download these modified files, that is completely acceptable. However, do not waste your valuable time on leaving bad comments and patches of flames all over this as it is a joke mod. I do not want people to waste time just to flame this Dan Hibiki of a mod, forgetting that they left their forks on their microwaveable TV dinners in the microwave oven, causing an uncomfortable explosion that'll blow a hole in the wall, revealing fat stacks of cash stashed inside said wall, which sums up to just enough cash to pay for the damages on the microwave oven and on said wall. I created this mod just for a very small chance that a few number of people have already planned such a mod but didn't bother to carry out the idea because at the first second of trying the idea out, they say, "What good does it do me to make such a suck-quake of a mod. This is a complete waste-nado of my time!" If you do not wish to continue reading this growing wall of text as you have just finished your snack of fried potato chips in a plastic-foil bag, skip to the bottom because I see how lazy you are, sitting right thar, leaning back like a boss. Fine I won't, I mean I will stop typing all of these notes. I mean it's not like I spent hours and hours of editing/checking/editing/reviewing/rewriting/checking/editing/drinking/checking just for people to skip all the way down to the bottom of the wall and render my efforts useless, like a boss.

1282927669303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom