SP Oriental [WB] Asian Dynasties

Users who are viewing this thread

New 
7f2ddf497bf1.jpg

e78ba3197ae6.jpg

23eaf5344bc2.jpg

While I'm not a fan of Chinese warfare and armors and all that, I even hate it (no offense ment),
I very very very much love those buildings! New buildings always add more immersion.. :wink:
Waagh! Those buildings really make me cry from happiness!  :wink:
Keep up the awesome work!!!

Regards

boys ... i really want this mod..soo please finish it.. :lol: i just kidding ....but really now i saw all picture...and i really want this mod ...i can't wait much more.... :shock:.............. :mrgreen:

TheAsperge said:
While I'm not a fan of Chinese warfare and armors and all that, I even hate it (no offense ment),
I very very very much love those buildings! New buildings always add more immersion.. :wink:

Regards

I think that most of what we've seen yet is japanese, actually. :smile:

Lord Benrir said:
TheAsperge said:

Regards

Ignorance is bliss  :wink:

Demonwolf said:
Lord Benrir said:
TheAsperge said:

Regards

Ignorance is bliss  :wink:

Oh well, a lot of it looks the same to me. However I'm sure there are a lot of differences. :wink:

Regards

The mustaches and beards of our Japanese period
0b568b8dc1f7.jpg

The typical hairstyle and makeup of women age Mumoyati (pre Edo age)
e83e6811fee0.jpg

ToxicRUS from RUS , you should really put a credit in this (I mean your mod ) so that people can see the credit instead go to the forum of Russain . http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=7000.0

Your RUS mate Baltijec have just ask me to use my models in my mod  and really I and other people should pit in the credit.

For more information of what he is going to use my models in your mod ask him.

Thanks .

Alex Dragon said:
ToxicRUS from RUS , you should really put a credit in this (I mean your mod ) so that people can see the credit instead go to the forum of Russain . http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=7000.0

Your RUS mate Baltijec have just ask me to use my models in my mod  and really I and other people should pit in the credit.

Thanks .

Dear Alex Dragon, your model hairstyles or those not yet used, because we will have their own models. But we are happy to use someone else's experience under the agreement and if you can help us to be useful, we will also be happy to mention your name as a developer. While those models do not. A Baltiets experimenting with various features of Asian appearance in the skins of persons.
Good luck to you.

Hairstyles of the Ainu minors.
872818e67770.jpg

and some    Japanese.
e1c645ec4e0c.jpg

FALX said:
Alex Dragon said:

Thanks .

Dear Alex Dragon, your model hairstyles or those not yet used, because we will have their own models. But we are happy to use someone else's experience under the agreement and if you can help us to be useful, we will also be happy to mention your name as a developer. While those models do not. A Baltiets experimenting with various features of Asian appearance in the skins of persons.
Good luck to you.

Hairstyles of the Ainu minors.
872818e67770.jpg

and some    Japanese.
e1c645ec4e0c.jpg

Baltiets has ask me about it . Hope he will not run off like a thief I hope .

How can i help?

Alex

i am a japanese geek i think xD.
but the banners in the sigs are not hideyoshi's to be precise the bird one is Ranmura Mori, en the other one is from Ieyasu Tokugawa.

Baltijec said:
Alex Dragon call me a thief you are not eligible
I want your apology….immediately!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil:

No unless you grant me the credit hehe .

No credit I will still call you a thief because before I give you the permission to use those models i very clear to stat: In order to use them you must give me a credit first . Then you said you will. But now I come here and no credit so thief.

Thief!  :cry:

Baltijec said:
Take back your permission. Are you happy?
God help you the sick ….maybe ….maybe.

Okay happy thanks but If I seen you are using some of my models then I will report you .  :mrgreen:
Don't even think retexture can get away with that because I can see.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom