WARBAND??

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, there are multiple mods on this forum, so 'this' might be a little bit vague.

Secondly, no. As far as I know all the mods, including those in development are for MnB

AoB: Realm of revolution, AoB: Wars of Europe, AoB: Europe 1805, AoB: Calradian Colonization, AoB: Napoleonic Units add-on or ... ?

Cathedralsqaure said:
There could have been but Shed quit on the single player portion of AoFI.
Wanna hear a secret?  Nah, I tell it anyway, I'm working on a 18-19th century mod on Warband.

AK said:
Cathedralsqaure said:
Wanna hear a secret?  Nah, I tell it anyway, I'm working on a 18-19th century mod on Warband.
Nice AK! Will it be single- or multiplayer?

JDeNef13

Alan De Soison said:
JDeNef13 said:
AK said:
Cathedralsqaure said:

JDeNef13

I hope Single Player :roll:
Singleplayer, as there already is a satisfying multiplayer mod about 18th century warfare... PLUS I'm too lazy to lern the secrets of the multiplayer editing  :mrgreen:

AK said:
Alan De Soison said:
JDeNef13 said:
AK said:
Cathedralsqaure said:

JDeNef13

I hope Single Player :roll:
Singleplayer, as there already is a satisfying multiplayer mod about 18th century warfare... PLUS I'm too lazy to lern the secrets of the multiplayer editing  :mrgreen:

WOW greatt... :eek:
thank you very much AK :wink:

I'm Always Waiting 18th century Mod for SinglePlayer Warband..thank you..thank you very much for making in warband mod :eek: and good luck AK

Alan De Soison said:
I'm Always Waiting 18th century Mod for SinglePlayer Warband..thank you..thank you very much for making in warband mod :eek: and good luck AK
As I'm ******* I remind you about the double post :razz:

soyuz1622 said:
oh the age of blackpowder mod i mean
Age of Blackpowder is no mod. It's a series of mods, a collection if you may.
Hence does all of the mods have the prefix "Age of Blackpowder:" infront of them, or "AoB:"... whatever suits you.

soyuz1622 said:
can this work on warband? :oops:

there is a 18th century single player mod for the warband. the mod is "1755 Old Frontier mod"
this is the link: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2355
:wink:

bjorne. said:
Oh dear...
I think his getting heart attack... So... bjorne, is it from happines or about something else??? bjorne?

Well... Liver to me! http://elitistjerks.com/blogs/zoid/attachments/78d1238560232-i_am_not_lobster-zoidberg.png

Back
Top Bottom