SP Native Oriental Conflict of Kingdoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Tsubodai

Sergeant
This is a minor conversion of native M&B version 1.011

It includes bridge battles (thanks to Arch3r) a new Japanese faction with samurai (replaces Rhodoks) new items, new parties, a few minor factions and new locations.

A known bug is that if you join a minor faction, the marshall selection doesn't work but this doesn't affect gameplay.

Post any other bugs here.

Download here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2287

I am currently working on a mod for warband which aims to expand the current troop trees and add many new troops

hey, so i downloaded the mod and i installed it and i get a RGL error saying:

"Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf"

I hope u can help me fix it because i'm dying to play a Mount and Blade Warband Game that includes Samurai. The other ones have magic and i really dont like that aspect. The only other one that doesn't have magic i believe is the Shogun mod but no one seems to be working on it and the single player is unstable. Are there any other mods that have Samurai without the magic and anime feel?

thanks

Spartanman001 said:
hey, so i downloaded the mod and i installed it and i get a RGL error saying:

"Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf"

I hope u can help me fix it because i'm dying to play a Mount and Blade Warband Game that includes Samurai. The other ones have magic and i really dont like that aspect. The only other one that doesn't have magic i believe is the Shogun mod but no one seems to be working on it and the single player is unstable. Are there any other mods that have Samurai without the magic and anime feel?

thanks

Dude, this mod is for original not warband, next time read which version the mod is for.

Don't worry I am working on a Warband version of this.

I am debating as to whether to put samurai into a faction or put them as mercenaries, any suggestions?

I have released Path of Kings here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2555
A kinda warband version of CoK.

I am now working on an early Rome mod and so will not be continuing work on this. If anyone else is interested in doing so, I am happy to upload my module system so either post here or pm me.

How many project are you working at same time? Expanded Troop Tree, PoK, Rome mod??

Back
Top Bottom