Winners and Prizes

Users who are viewing this thread

You can't catch me :

cheetah_squirrel_03.jpg

cheetah_squirrel_02.jpg

:razz:

hey iam great at mount and blade warband at what mount the NC will be (visiems lietuvems labas) i wont to arenge a team to but only 1 of my friend plays this game so i can only be in a team  thanx for every thing and i have my own faction whit almost all lords and almost all castles and citys thanxs :smile:

anre said:
hey iam great at mount and blade warband at what mount the NC will be (visiems lietuvems labas) i wont to arenge a team to but only 1 of my friend plays this game so i can only be in a team  thanx for every thing and i have my own faction whit almost all lords and almost all castles and citys thanxs :smile:

What?

anre said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha What a KING :smile:

iam not so awsom at firs i had nothing but a flag and wilage and some troops in 48 days i had my own town and some lords i have that save saved for memory :grin:

Back
Top Bottom