• Veteran
  • No u.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Jestus
  • M&BWB
Dead?
« on: September 21, 2010, 10:30:13 PM »
I see posts here and there about this, but no definitive answer, so I'd like it clarified.

Is this mod completely done with production forever a.k.a. dead?
"The opportunity to be a hero often comes from being in the wrong place, at the wrong time."

"They said there would be cake...the cake is a lie." -Sten

Hardy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Dead?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 08:41:41 PM »
Alive

Jestus

• Veteran
  • No u.
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 11:25:54 PM »
"The opportunity to be a hero often comes from being in the wrong place, at the wrong time."

Elenmmare

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »
I said I'd resume work when Warband was released... but to be honest, there has been little that I see would make this fitting for Warband. As Taleworlds loses its indie-esque status, I'm becoming less and less impressed with their attitudes. Nothing wrong with them, but there has certainly been a change in the way things work.

Regardless, there simply isn't a void that CoT needs to fill at the moment, not to mention that I have a ridiculously heavy workload at the moment that won't let up for a few years (IB et al).

I'm also waiting to see what Taleworld's next big thing is :P

Jestus

• Veteran
  • No u.
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 02:01:04 AM »
I said I'd resume work when Warband was released... but to be honest, there has been little that I see would make this fitting for Warband. As Taleworlds loses its indie-esque status, I'm becoming less and less impressed with their attitudes. Nothing wrong with them, but there has certainly been a change in the way things work.

Regardless, there simply isn't a void that CoT needs to fill at the moment, not to mention that I have a ridiculously heavy workload at the moment that won't let up for a few years (IB et al).

I'm also waiting to see what Taleworld's next big thing is :P

That's cool, I just wasn't sure what was going on. Thanks for the reply.

manekemaan

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: manekemaan
  • WB
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »
so no warband port? even if I say pretty pls? I know this mod aint finished(tough it has almost no bugs ^^) but this was my first mod...

manekemaan

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »
is there stil work being done one the vanilla version?

Foset

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 09:59:13 PM »
PLZ keep working on this mod it is my favorite mod but i stopped playing because im waiting for the quest lines and things to be finished. I LOVE this mod very good work. I did read the reply you said about the mod not being dead but i figured id drive it home with a beg or 2 :)

off topic: manekemaan u have a weird picture on ur posts. Its looks like a big pedophile bear just jizzed in a poor baby foxes mouth. Just saying
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 10:06:21 PM by foset »

Martyran

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • M&BWBNW
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 08:43:13 AM »
I hope this mod raises from the dead or re animates becasue how it plays is prety unique with the magic...and troops I think if it was combines with the open sourse stuff like diplomacy

manekemaan

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 02:07:51 PM »
:p i'm trying to get the modders to continue by showing them their work is apreciatted by writing an aar but real life is getting busy and my aar is advancing slowly:p

Martyran

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • M&BWBNW
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 04:26:09 PM »
:p i'm trying to get the modders to continue by showing them their work is apreciatted by writing an aar but real life is getting busy and my aar is advancing slowly:p

yes i thought i would add my small voice to the request have read your AAR
Keep up the work its interesting

manekemaan

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »
thanks :D yes i have the next part rdy just no time to write it :(

Extradaemon

• Sergeant
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Meem Queen
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 12:42:44 PM »
so no warband port? even if I say pretty pls? I know this mod aint finished(tough it has almost no bugs ^^) but this was my first mod...
i second that
:)

Lord Bryggan

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 12:09:16 AM »
I've been playing and replaying this mod since the dawn of time (usually a couple months in between each), loving it each time.  It just doesn't get old.  I agree about no need for warband port, warband will add nothing to it.  And can you imagine all the balancing issues in multi-player?  Everyone will be doing corpse combustion!  But I'd love to see this thing continued.  It's a stand alone sort of game that unfortunately makes you want more and more and more.
"lol i just killed by sea raider this game sucks so bad because i dosent noes how to play it lol **** you"

manekemaan

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »
i agree, but no one has time to work on it atm...