Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Here are a couple Blender renders of all the new flags. The three to the far left are regimental flags. I hope there aren't any mistakes.

5048939675_5f1f2e4893_b.jpg

5048939917_b180632cd0_b.jpg

Yes, I know the flag of the French 54e Régiment is backwards. I've fixed that. :razz:

And this one isn't really new, but it shows the difference between the Brown Bess model in v1.2 and the one in v1.3 (the new one's on top). I thought it was interesting.

5009763853_df04fb86fd_b.jpg

Shredzorz said:
And this one isn't really new, but it shows the difference between the Brown Bess model in v1.2 and the one in v1.3 (the new one's on top). I thought it was interesting.

5009763853_df04fb86fd_b.jpg

I've gotta say, you make some sexy brass butts.

It's not really do-able. Vertex animating is extremely limited. Dain Ironfoot could only really do it via custom shaders, which you can't use in Warband.

mb18.jpg

mb25.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb23.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb19.jpg

I went for the French. Shredzor are you interested in these skins? You still didn't PM me about it.

Very nice textures, Stinus  :shock:

I thought those Cuirassiers could use some work. The only concern that I have is that it looks a little realistic in comparison to the other uniforms - they would all have to be redone to match, eventually.  And, if Shredzorz wanted to add any new models/textures, he would have to either rely on you to redo them, or learn to do them himself.

They do fit much better with the Polished Landscapes, though  :smile:

Here are some screenshots I took:

Charge, my fellow Prussians!

zspontooncharge.jpg

Hold the line!

zholdtheline.jpg

For Mother Russia!

zrussiancharge.jpg

Stinus said:
mb18.jpg
mb25.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb23.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb19.jpg

I went for the French. Shredzor are you interested in these skins? You still didn't PM me about it.
Oh, sorry. I kind of forgot about that. I like the way they look, but they're a bit too dirty. Armies back then were very strict about keeping clean uniforms and equipment.

Why is the horseman in the foreground of the 5th photo that Shredzorz quoted missing hands?  :shock:

In which case they might be suitable if you ever expanded over to the Americas - you could do British and French colonial factions, not to mention native American stuff. Be a nice bit of variety.

I guess they look dirty, but it is just the fabric texture and folds that you see. I think i might have to come up with a different way of using the fabric texture then. I want them like Narf, you see it, but not looking dirty. And with the colour red you don't notice it that much, but with white you do.

Dain Ironfoot said:
In which case they might be suitable if you ever expanded over to the Americas - you could do British and French colonial factions, not to mention native American stuff. Be a nice bit of variety.
This.
I'd like it expanded over to the American theatre please.

I agree that the white coats of the french look a bit dirty. However in my opinion the redcoats still look clean. Anyway, I adjusted the French again and now they look quite clean.
mb28.jpg

I don't like your redcoats, the shoulders mesh badly and the colours get distorted. This French soldier looks rather good though.

Sure, he looks a little grimy, but when spend all day walking through black powder smoke on a battlefield, your clothes will get a bit dark.

Back
Top Bottom