TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Scenes Preview - updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thengel said:
it's okay but......... how many years till u port it to warband?
Okay isn't the perfect word to describe it. Wth is ur problem? I think it is seriously amazing. Great work.

Wow! I did not expect it to be so good! What a pity that we have to wait so long.
And what a pity it does not have multiplayer. Dying to play an epic battle 100 Elves against 100 Orcs  with live players.
LOTR Conquest should suck ass!  :wink:
Keep up good job guys! You are making history!

I said it's okay because its for normal mb and can't be used for multiplayer awesomeness :sad:  Once they make it for warband I'll be like holy **** it's ******** awesome.

... *constructive critisicm*  The cities are kind of small, I can understand the small cities of Rohan being kinda tiny, but Dol Amroth is too small I think...

*don't flame*

No, you're actually right on that Thengel. No flame from my end.
But we had to compromise some of the size, for playability and framerate, particularly as some cities are also battlescenes.

Indeed, I finally see some of your work Triglav, and yeah, I can say you're pretty good at what you do. Also, great scene props! They fir the game and surroundings well, though some random stone, rocks and random gibberish could fit some of the open spaces, but I'm guessing you're going to do that.

Merlkir said:
Highelf said:
Looks good, sad it's not for warband though. You guys could do a TON more with all the warband stuff.

sadly we wouldn't be able to do some important things too. :sad:

I bet u won't tell us what those are.. :razz:.

Awesome screens btw  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom