What next when Farnese Joint my party

Users who are viewing this thread

Evilknightz, everytime I see you post a response to an easily rectifiable problem/question, you always speak rather condescendingly and rude.  I understand that some of the posts are repetitive, but for ****'s sake, it's like you're trying to alienate a fanbase that is already incredibly small.  Few people play this mod, and few of them have read Berserk.  If anyone has the right to be pissed off at posters, it's BP, but he's actually very courteous and always helpful... never rude.  For the benefit of the mod, either be helpful when someone asks a question or don't post.

And while his question was actually answered, it was a rather vague answer...

To the TC:

Every night after getting Farnese, wandering dead will spawn near you.  You have to kill 40 groups of them in order to continue on with the story.

Also, there is a walkthrough in your /extras/ folder in the RotB module folder.

kakihara0513 said:
Evilknightz, everytime I see you post a response to an easily rectifiable problem/question, you always speak rather condescendingly and rude.  I understand that some of the posts are repetitive, but for ****'s sake, it's like you're trying to alienate a fanbase that is already incredibly small.  Few people play this mod, and few of them have read Berserk.  If anyone has the right to be pissed off at posters, it's BP, but he's actually very courteous and always helpful... never rude.  For the benefit of the mod, either be helpful when someone asks a question or don't post.

And while his question was actually answered, it was a rather vague answer...

To the TC:

Every night after getting Farnese, wandering dead will spawn near you.  You have to kill 40 groups of them in order to continue on with the story.

Also, there is a walkthrough in your /extras/ folder in the RotB module folder.
We had JUST answered it, and he copy pasted his question, he could've asked there if he wanted us to be more specific.

Back
Top Bottom