poza3b.jpg

Trailer and Credits
-kings become Gods
-companions become Heroes
-You become the hero who will defeat the Gods
-6 new faction
-new map
-new partys
-i think like 800 new items ( from items packs,not created by me  :wink: )

V1.0
Kingdom_of_Rome complete troop tree
All companions become new Heroes (unique weapons)
All Kings become new Gods (unique weapons)
6 new party of rebels on map (201 troops each)

Next versions:
All faction will have new troops
New Gods/heros/titans
New troops
Balanced items/troops
Add what ppl want :grin:(new troop/names/trees/items) i w8 for sugestions

This is the complete mod with all new items,in next version i will just upload some updates(.txt files) on new items/people category that will make game and gameplay more fun and entertaining.

Download Link,Update 1+2+3,
Update 3

tnx for report about Thebes i will try to fix it soon,i think tomorow i will release 1 new faction troops and fix some bugs i discovered
1 town (Thebes) and 2 vilages (Iqbail/Fishara) cant be reached right now
If u find any more bugs pls report them,so i fix them in next update

pff,it seems not just 3 location u cant reach,tomorow i will make new map
here is a little fix until tomorow: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2235

is not a 5 min work i asure u,and 400-500 mb is because lots of itemes that are included in the mod (100 of them aren't on merchant and will be added to them or to characters for loot.and it maybe look like that because u see old troops,but i will replace all of the old troop in the final version,but all needs time,im only one person and this isnt a mounth project,is like u said a "5 min one"

Yeap nice point but I believe there is features too
Note:I said I believe because I wont download it before he releases bugless map

i make a new map,is a simple one but should work fine until i make the final one,after update all faction troops.And i wana say im new in this mod thing,so this is not a complete mod with lots of features because i made it alone with just the help of some tutorials,it was fun to make it and i like to play it,thats why i uploaded it,when i make new change i put them too and when it will be complete i upload All in one mode  :smile:.And is this big because the variety of items,i like to have from what to choose.So im sorry if u dont like it,but this isn't a team mod,is just a simple one with lots of items and new names  :roll: . Oh and first try it ,and after coment what u dont like at it

ok I downloaded it and liked it but fighting with real spartan troops would be better :grin: anyways nice mod and here is a tip next time make two handed swords strike slower :grin: cause it looks weird and can u tell me how can I get the lich kings helm

Back
Top Bottom