Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

Users who are viewing this thread

i challenge you to a ft7 chess match
giphy.gif

I found John's secret Imgur persona !!!

TACOARMYWILLRISEANDGETYOURASSKICKED

About Me:
ALL HAIL TACO KING AND HIS ARMY
Taco nation will attack soon, so, humans, better get ready for battle, you'll lose anyways, but you should all die with pride. Anyways, taco army and our leader are thinking of not killing any of the humans if you'd surrender since the chances for your win are really low, if you want to keep mankind alive you should do as we say, serve us! We promise that when Taco king becomes the ruler of this world, we will make this planet a better place, no one shall attack us or else they're all dead, if any of you, humans or aliens want to keep your race, you better surrender immediately, stop killing our kind or bad days will come for you all, you say it is "The End of the World" but no, there won't be any end if you stop eating tacos and surrender to our army, there will be peace if you serve us, let Taco king lead and you all live happily for the rest of your unworthy lives!
HAIL TACO KING

Magnolia216 said:
I found John's secret Imgur persona !!!

TACOARMYWILLRISEANDGETYOURASSKICKED

About Me:
ALL HAIL TACO KING AND HIS ARMY
Taco nation will attack soon, so, humans, better get ready for battle, you'll lose anyways, but you should all die with pride. Anyways, taco army and our leader are thinking of not killing any of the humans if you'd surrender since the chances for your win are really low, if you want to keep mankind alive you should do as we say, serve us! We promise that when Taco king becomes the ruler of this world, we will make this planet a better place, no one shall attack us or else they're all dead, if any of you, humans or aliens want to keep your race, you better surrender immediately, stop killing our kind or bad days will come for you all, you say it is "The End of the World" but no, there won't be any end if you stop eating tacos and surrender to our army, there will be peace if you serve us, let Taco king lead and you all live happily for the rest of your unworthy lives!
HAIL TACO KING

That's not me! His grammar is too good lol

Back
Top Bottom