B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you considered making your resources open source for the community? Del has not responded to any posts on his mod forum and I'm sure there are tons of other talented modders who would love access to these. It'd be a shame for your talent and effort to go to waste.

Swyter said:
Well, that was abrupt. I've been taking a look to this project since forever and it's going to be missed quality-wise.
Pretty much my sentiments. I wish you luck in any future endeavor you might have. 

ClockworkMishap said:
Have you considered making your resources open source for the community? Del has not responded to any posts on his mod forum and I'm sure there are tons of other talented modders who would love access to these. It'd be a shame for your talent and effort to go to waste.
It won't go to waste, Iam sure you will see them in time.

I've been following this mod since the very beginning, it is incredibly sad yet understandable to see this mod close. Since the start however, all I ever wanted was to rock around as one of these awesome Chaos warriors in single player. Such a shame that you guys couldn't just consolidate all your current work into a single player re-skin, the models alone would make the single player ten times more enjoyable.
Personally I think it was a wrong move to focus on multiplayer first. While everyone loves a bit of PvP, eventually regular players move on and the server population dies down until eventually no one plays anymore. However with a singleplayer focus, you can keep coming back to it years after it's released and still get the same level of enjoyment out of it, plus you can still recommend it to people while the multiplayer is being worked on. Just a little food for thought for any future projects.

The main issue is that a complete SP mod requires far more development than MP. It's the unfortunate side-effect of aiming for a truly polished and complete mod - when your goal is to create something complete, you develop it with that in mind rather than with getting something playable out as fast as possible.

That being said, now the skins are fairly readily available if anyone did want to just do a Native re-skin just to get something playable out there then I'm sure Furok would give them permission.

He's said that he'll release the assets to projects that he believes will use them well - we discussed it in some length before deciding to close the project. Just because Warsword is using them doesn't mean that another mod can't do the same.

****ing knew it..too good to be true. RIP, what a waste of time..mod was always an effort to make gold and silk clothes to hang on a starved prostitute corpse, but I thought it might just work out

OpposingFarce said:
Apparently War Sword is on hiatus.  Any chance we could get a public release of the assets now?

Warsword has been on hiatus for ages, some guy caleld Bigerjarl is buggering around with it now. He likes to ignore me.

Any news on whether these models will be going OSP yet? Would be great to see something in the veins of bello civili (The NW mod) for warhammer. I'm talking about bello civili before it turned **** of course :wink:

Hello community.

Because of inactivity of Warsword I give all materials also to Andreus As an his team.
He will type here what he want to do.

Furok said:
Hello community.

Because of inactivity of Warsword I give all materials also to Andreus As an his team.
He will type here what he want to do.
Best news in 3 months :]
I am sure Andreus can do it, he already have his Battle for Imperium going.

Back
Top Bottom