Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

It's insane to me, coming back to this forum and seeing all these old names I recognize from when I was in **** middle school. I know nobody remembers me (because I was rarely here), but it's just odd seeing these names still here -- and looking back and seeing which ones are MIA.

I still remember all these weird personalities and names. Just weird and dropping by to say hi! Looking forward to Bannerlord.

EDIT: I also just realized I've made about one comment on this site every year since 2012 haha. Just in the nick of time! Happy to accidentally keep the tradition alive.

I think the first law of physics is that all things aspire to be perfectly balanced.

Hi, I'm Cheffy. I'm a cook/chef turned urban planner at the university of Uppsala. I haven't played Warband since like 2013 but I still love the memes it brought with it to this day.

Damn, a homie really got so sad he deleted his account.
Hi everyone, I registrated here some months ago. I am student at Uppsala university currently on an exchange project in Italy AND I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD TIME RN :dead:

This week has been pretty bad overall with consecutive bad luck, there are close to no planes flying to Arlanda, as the Swedish government shut the borders so I might have to stay until 10th of April. Even when I came here, I was so insecure about my ability of learning the language, I was saying to myself that I should have picked Germany or Austria as I actually know the language but no, I had my head so far up my arse that I thought of nothing at the time of application but Italian food.

Major boh moment.

Back
Top Bottom