[M] Angry farmers V0.9 Updated 11/17/10

Users who are viewing this thread

apsod said:
You are not bound to host this way its just how it works best.
1. Starting gold should be 5-10 percent.
2. Combat bonus gold should be 10-20 percent.
3. If you wanna play battle the round bonus should be 5-10

You can change that yourself. Go to module_scripts and its some where around in there. Search for "multiplayer" (Hit Ctrl+F to search)

Updated to 0.8 :mrgreen:

New stuff in 0.8
Updated some bots.
Raised bot limit to 2000.
Added blacksmith class.
Added new armor(only avalible by blacksmith)
Added new weapons(only avalible by blacksmith)
Added new hats(only avalible by blacksmith)
Probably some other things I have forgotten to.

Please please please release the next mod with an underscore :p (Angry_Farmers...) - it's much easier to work with on a remote Linux server :p

EvilLemon said:
Please please please release the next mod with an underscore :p (Angry_Farmers...) - it's much easier to work with on a remote Linux server :p
I am really new to modding and I don`t know waht an "underscore" is :oops: I am sorry, but please explain to me.

apsod said:
EvilLemon said:
I am really new to modding and I don`t know waht an "underscore" is :oops: I am sorry, but please explain to me.

Lol.

Underscore = _

(Press shift and then the button near backspace)

I literally just meant the Module name (i.e - The folder name in Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Angry_Farmers

Most mods with multiple words are released in this way, but I seem to have managed to get the server up with the space in it so it doesn't matter that much. Although you can't do anything in the server which is odd, you can just spectate a semi-nude "Player" - there's no menu either :\. That's most likely an issue on my end though.

Concerning the faction names/map names:

multi_scene_6
multi_scene_5

That's ok, I'll add that - thanks

Rebeling farmers

But for the factions I kinda need it in this format:
add_factions fac_kingdom_7 fac_kingdom_7
add_factions fac_kingdom_8 fac_kingdom_8
add_factions fac_kingdom_9 fac_kingdom_9

Those factions are for a WW2 mod, it's Germany, Finland and Russia - the Angry Farmers should have a number - is it perhaps 7?
However the faction name might work, so I'll try Angry Farmers/Angry_Farmers first :smile:

Edit: The thing I said about only being able to spectate "Player" was actually to do with something else, not the Angry Farmers mod. :smile:

Currently running Angry Farmers module.

(For future reference, hover over the globe picture under my name to see if the server's up/what it's running)

Edit: So people know there's a server up I recommend you mention it in the first post :p (It's named "0European_Server")

Edit: By the way, PollMod is generally awesome so if it's easy, which it's probably not, could you implement that into A.F?

Thank you so much and I will post it in the first post :grin:
Why do you want pollmod in the mod?

Edit: And by the way EvilLemon I added you to the credits :grin:

Back
Top Bottom