Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Just in case people don't read the cheap gaming thread and don't have CKII yet:

MadocComadrin said:
Úlfheðinn said:
Paradox sale on Steam.

50% off I think.

Sadly no discount on the Old Gods DLC for CKII, although most of the DLC is half price, worth buying or should I wait for a sweeter deal?
In addition, CKII is 75% off today only.

Yes, that's how it became a dead religion. The penalty for playing a dead, unreformed religion.

So, in my personal WRE mod, through semi-accidental marriage play, I managed to inherit a whole, united Germania (HRE that was renamed when I formed the WRE), which happened to control all of de-jure HRE, France, Brittany, and the parts of Aquitaine that I didn't already own--almost doubling my current realm size. Likewise, the late Kaiserin, my current Imperator's mother, had just turned Waldensian, along with half of her realm. Seeing as I just mended the schism, this means that I can revoke and rearrange it all as I please. >:3

Will post pics later.

Is there any way to change who you're voting for to be the Holy Roman Emperor? Seems like other electors do it all the time but I can't figure out for the life of me how to do it myself, if it's even possible. The button I used to get there the first time disappeared after I made my choice and I haven't seen it since.

You need to be a de jure vassal of them, even if you are not under their control.

If one kingdom tier title is created, it think all dukes lose voting power? But I'm not too sure of that.

rvmpa.png

v4-pJ.png

ZSVHU.png

Checked the title history, the Seljuks lost it in 1088, regained it in 1092 and lost it again in 1096.

Abyssinia's religion is norse, and they almost came under my rule. My sister and spymaster of 24 intrigue was matrilineally married to a claimant, then he goes adventuring, and I supported him. My heir was married to my sister's daughter who was their heir, but she croaked without any children.

So is there a game that takes the political aspects of CK2 and makes it so you can actually control battles like the Total War series or any other RTS?
I love the deep politics and the whole court system, but I hate how I can't have direct control of the battles.  I was gonna try out Knights of Honor, but again don't really want to waste $10.

hiner said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Knights of Honor.
A waste of 10 bucks?

Someone arrest this mad man.

Well I just don't want to spend the cash if I'm not going to play it.  Is it like CK2?
Just saying that is still pure heresy, as far as I'm concerned. But no, it's not a whole lot like CK2. It's still bloody fun, even though you'll probably want to just use the autobattle system every time if you do ever play it. :razz:

SootShade said:
Just saying that is still pure heresy, as far as I'm concerned. But no, it's not a whole lot like CK2. It's still bloody fun, even though you'll probably want to just use the autobattle system every time if you do ever play it. :razz:

K, I'll just stick with CK2.

Back
Top Bottom