The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

there is a number of things happened in the game I'm not sure if they are a bug or something happends only on my game.

1st-I CAN acsses Imhotep tomp from any vilage (after I first enter it).

2nd-the quest for reclaim of the black baron DOES NOT end when evil is defeated and he became the ruler it just stuck in my quest log.

3rd-I can't became a Relic master I tried with 2 charcters one was a ghoul & the other was not Infected (I even try to became a vampire on my 2nd charcter & got lamia and the undying sowrd of vlad) I got all the drak legend of calradia  but when I speak with the grat artifiver I got sapper chargers (or vlad sowrd) 3 elxiler adamas & the dupin's alpha beta gama but I didn't became a relic master note (I have 25.13b "Usherwood Ghosts" version).

4th-I CAN warn the rulers of claradia from evil over and over again that means infinte money also while I'm a lord of evil fiction and tell them about evil they declare a war against me but I can't besige a town or castle they are enmey but my relation withthere function is +70.

So, I've made it to Adept Necromancy, crafted the Philosopher Stone, Miasmic Artillery, Black Ring, and Shrunken Head, I also have a Burned Death Horse, 5 Burned Zombies, 5 Putrid Zombies, and 5 Preserved Zombies. HOWEVER, despite all of this, the blood fountain will NOT allow me to become a summoner. Furthermore, a recount of the entire chapter shows SEVEN tasks, however, the Blood Fountain's dialogue says "once you have completed all SIX" This glitch is preventing me from continuing on, and for now, I was wondering if there was a workaround, or if I'm completely missing something. Also, yes, I've tried just moving on to the Summoner page, but the necronomicon won't let me still.

Good call on the mention of six chapters - I will have to fix that typo.

However, if you cannot proceed it is simply because you are not yet level 14. I added level requirements on the version before this most recent release. :wink:

Also you will have to be level 19 to access the final section of the Necronomicon as well as completing the chapters in the Summoner section.

In the most current version, I think the relicmaster rewards might be bugged. I've completed all of the requirements listed- character is a mad barber/ghost/antihero/death/cured vampire/etc. is it the curedness that prevents the reward? Also, has anyone else encountered this problem? My save could be corrupted, but I doubt it.

I have never added quest info for my quests, for the simple reason that it would be too easy. I am an oldschool gamer, and I prefer to allow players their own methods of keeping track of things. Also, people who play the game come together more often, by having to ask each other for quest advice. In times where I saw nobody had the answer to something for a bit, I always dropped a spoiler, eventually. The strategy guide also has most information. So if it shows up in your quest log, it is a Native quest.

N0ught said:
I have never added quest info for my quests, for the simple reason that it would be too easy. I am an oldschool gamer, and I prefer to allow players their own methods of keeping track of things. Also, people who play the game come together more often, by having to ask each other for quest advice. In times where I saw nobody had the answer to something for a bit, I always dropped a spoiler, eventually. The strategy guide also has most information. So if it shows up in your quest log, it is a Native quest.

So the quests given by the vassals can be read in the strategy guide? Ah, I see, well that's a really cool idea you have although at first I thought it was really a bug because I did a quest to hunt down fugitive and I forgot to write down the information.  :lol:

In combat permadeath seems to be disabled for some reason, i've gone through around 50 fights with the intent to get my character killed
in the hopes of becoming a ghost
but i just keep getting knocked out and taken captive like vanilla mount and blade. Any of the scripted kills still do kill my character but i either i am getting the biggest "good luck" spree in any videogame ever or something is screwy.

In the most current version, I think the relicmaster rewards might be bugged. I've completed all of the requirements listed- character is a mad barber/ghost/antihero/death/cured vampire/etc. is it the curedness that prevents the reward? Also, has anyone else encountered this problem? My save could be corrupted, but I doubt it.

I met all the requirements for the reward and as an antihero it can't be about my level. Yet I have the same problem. Is it possible that my being a cured werewolf or that it also requires I meet the criteria for vampires as well?

IF you do choose to cure your Vampire/Werewolf status:
* You must first recruit the Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula and Lamia/find the Hunter's Night and recruit Crossbones, or you will be unable to complete the Relicmaster rewards.

Help. I can't promote to high priest. (i created all recipes in necronomicon and still i can't upgrade my necromancy rank)
Please help.

I finally got original M&B running on my newer system a couple of months ago, thanks to GOG. Downloaded and installed Solid & Shade version 26.13d yesterday, which is a bit newer than what I had on my old system a couple of years ago. The mod fired up, but the text on the main menu is unreadable, just a jumble of disconnected black polygons. The graphics look fine otherwise, but I can't play it if I can't read the text. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom