The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Berpol said:
Did you wait long enough? The "Under Siege" status usually disappears at night - I guess it's usually checked every 24 hours.
yeah, i feel like a right pillock! the under siege status dissapeared, i jsut had to wait till nightfall.

when i try to download every mod this comes up: !  C:\Users\Tommy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\QPSNMJVU\WW2_China_Battlefield_3rd_Version_Feb_04[1].zip: Cannot create folder WW2 China Battlefield 3rd Version
!  Access is denied.
!  The system cannot find the path specified.
!  C:\Users\Tommy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\QPSNMJVU\WW2_China_Battlefield_3rd_Version_Feb_04[1].zip: Cannot create WW2 China Battlefield 3rd Version\main.bmp
!  C:\Users\Tommy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\QPSNMJVU\WW2_China_Battlefield_3rd_Version_Feb_04[1].zip: Cannot create WW2 China Battlefield 3rd Version\map.txt
Ik this is for china battlefield but it happend for you mod too

It's you computer settings that prevent you from downloading. You're probably using a guest account or have firewall or some other setting preventing you from downloading.

I'm not sure this is a bug but when i play as a necromancer i have a necromancer book and when my inventory is full i use "dissemble a corpse" and i lost my necromancer book ... sorry for my bad English ... 

phamthienphong said:
I'm not sure this is a bug but when i play as a necromancer i have a necromancer book and when my inventory is full i use "dissemble a corpse" and i lost my necromancer book ... sorry for my bad English ...
See the post from SXIII above:
SXIII said:
That is a known bug. The solution to avoid this happening is not to have your best/most important items at the top but at the bottom instead (turn your inventory upside down - on the second thought that might be actually even more practical as when you colect loot and sell it at towns you don't have to scroll down as often as you have to now).

MAJOR mistake - I left 6 philosopher stones in the chest in zendar - will release a new version with this fixed tomorrow. Sorry guys lol. :mrgreen:

N0ught said:
MAJOR mistake - I left 6 philosopher stones in the chest in zendar - will release a new version with this fixed tomorrow. Sorry guys lol. :mrgreen:
No need, make a fine start for my army :cool:

I don't know if it is a glitch or not, but I noticed that when you wear the Fists of Khan, you can see your skin in the plam area, but not the outside. Just wanted to mention it. Besides that, as from the begining, a great game!

I keep getting the text: STR NOT FOUND on everything. That is making it impossible to see the price on things and the value, it´s also makes it impossible to see how much money i have.
What should i do?

A few bugs i found,
the order of parts received from a body (Blood, Eyes, Brain, Heart, Liver, Entrails, Skin, Bones, Flesh, Death Hands, Death Feet, Death Body, Death Head) is only true if there are enough spaces for ALL of them. If say, you only have one free spot instead of getting blood, i get death hand.

When you find the alchemist you enter into a deal betting 10000 denars that you'll defeat him. The denars are subtracted after agreeing but upon winning you do NOT receive your 10000 denars back. This essentially creates a 10000 denar cost on his gear but no guarantee that you will get it (if you lose). If the 10000 cost is intended then maybe rewording of the agreement is needed so that we aren't disappointed when we don't get our money back.

When sparring at a training field everyone takes off their armor meaning zombies ect no longer look like zombies.

Back
Top Bottom