The Legion Drum - Post Screenshots and Gameplay Videos Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Will you stop following me you ugly pink demon!
mb4-1.jpg

If Zeus can't help me then this arrows does!

mb6.jpg

*Looks closely* It appears... yes... the Golem took an arrow in the knee - this was likely the fatal blow. In any case, we shall name him Boromir. :lol:

N0ught said:
*Looks closely* It appears... yes... the Golem took an arrow in the knee - this was likely the fatal blow. In any case, we shall name him Boromir. :lol:
I found that it is very funny that I choose a club/cudgel as my melee weapon.  :lol:

kabogh said:
^I do not recommend if you dislike walls of text,just like me.

Just to weigh in here. The Prologue and Chapters 1 & 2 are very text-heavy, as I did not know what I was doing with screenshots. After Chapter 3, I used more images to spice things up. Hopefully it will seem less of a wall then. Throughout I make sure to keep the text broken down into more manageable paragraphs.

However, I will state up front that most chapters are long - 2100 word count average.

at.jpg
bwk.jpg

:lol: Oh really ?
gink_karogley.png
gohc.jpg

(Typed coward with a "e" for aesthetic reasons.)
twma.jpg
lpl.jpg
wtgbasterds.jpg
wtgbasterds2.jpg
the_veggies_have_no_chance_against_us.png

And the veggies want a revenge...
veggies_are_screwed.png

...but they won't have it [...]
One day I helped the Swadians against the veggies, they were pretty much screwed until I came, but my policy is to take only women and rare/special troops. I've never seen lord clais again...
w8g3f6.jpg

...well at least I've got news of his troops...
v7f2e5.jpg
u6e1d4.jpg
t5d0c3.jpg

Then I attacked King Yaroglek of the Veggies.You know how it ends.
s4c9b2.jpg
r3b8a1.jpg
This screenshot tell a sad story:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Uxernome/Capturesdecran/MountAndBlade/SolidAndShade/q2a7z0.jpg
I almost wiped out all the dogmen  :cry:

Gotta love those coffin nails :wink:

mb1.jpg

Got a little dehydrated after slaughtering all those Vaegirs.  :razz:

mb6.jpg

Guess you could say... Eye gave him a headache.

mb3.jpg

Off topic, but; Holy **** this page is a death trap for slow PC's. Damn guys, trying to kill me?  :lol:

Some new screenshots:

Dear me, I seem to have included some very tantalizing shots of the upcoming release...

3rd pic, is that a spider that killed those guys??? Curious to know whether the "spidery thing" will be a new feature, or that is some sort of new lair for Lamia?

ThaneWulfgharn said:
3rd pic, is that a spider that killed those guys??? Curious to know whether the "spidery thing" will be a new feature, or that is some sort of new lair for Lamia?

That is a cocoon, and a new part of Poe's storyline. I felt he needed a mount to ride, and what better than... well I don't want to spoil everything. :mrgreen:

scrdest said:
Brollachans look like Monster In The Darkness from Order of The Stick for some reason.

A little bit yes, I see what you mean. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom