Worship the Bloodfountain

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bow to the master of truth, the bringer of fire, the harlekin of the lost...
and you will be rewarded.
I obeyed my soul to the dark fountain and offer blood and innocent souls of so many
to the dark master...
THEN one day i saw his wasted and kinked face in a mirror and i hear is divine voice
RIGHT inside my head.
He rewared his humble servent rich, give artifacts of great and devastating power to me
to crush all that stands in my way.
The clothes and weapons was white like snow to mock the colour of innocents and stained
deeply with blood as red as the sunset on a midwinter night.
After give this blessing of destruction to me he vanished into the eternal void where we all once
will obey him until the end of time...
So WORSHIP the bloodfountain and he WILL show you his face, his might and his dark love.

If anyone else experienced any blessings of the evil lord or other interesting happenings,
feel free to share it with us in this thread.

dark regards
Wolf aka Raven Bloodmoon  :twisted:

You need to SLEEP dude - thats YOUR face in the mirror. :lol:

Grats on receiving the Death Set, dude! You are probably one of the first to comment on receiving it.

Actually, I am AMAZED I haven't received any "YOUR MOD MADE MY BABY TURN SATANIST" posts... not one. Frankly I am disappointed...

For the record: this mod has NOTHING to do with christian iconography, no matter what end of the spectrum you are on, and attempts to force it into that mould will be entertaining at best. I am NOT a christian in any sense, and I tend to regard modern religion as an interesting mythology. I am NOT an atheist either, as some will assume from that comment. I am a shaman, an occultist, a theologist, a philosopher and a game designer. :mrgreen:

In either case, I'd prefer it if we didn't post topics to goad the purists out. I would rather some crackpot freak out over my use of necromancy in my mod than direct references to Satanism, silly though the concept may be. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY don't care what other people think. I only care about the continuation of this subforum. It is all too tempting to create a thread in this board to rant about my personal insights into the nature of the universe, but ultimately it would belong in the off-topic forum.

I will now lock this thread and change the title slightly, to avoid a predictable and inflammatory religious discussion in this board. Everyone else would lose anyway. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom