Spain Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Guz-Lvsitania said:
Free points for everione else? (that didnt fight the spanish)

Can't remember how the other withdrawn teams were dealt with. Weren't those matches (past and future ones) just removed from the score? In any case, we should proceed the same way with ES as we (or Arch3r) have with past nations that withdrew.

The only issue I can see is with the scores, must be either subtracted from the teams they have played with or added to the teams that havent had matches with them. Adding would be more "realist", since they withdraw from the NC, everione should get the default win over this particular team.

I do not know how Arch3r did with the other teams that withdraw.

I don't know how Arch3r did, i think he never did anyhow :lol: But what i know for sure is that all matches of withdrawed teams are nullified in the official scoretable. I think this might happen for Spain matches as well.

My opinion is that there has been an error which has left many Spanish players that they were active and very good ...
I am Spanish and the truth is that not made a good choice.
It is my humble opinion ...
For next edition we hope we can collaborate with our clan.

Hey all, Sorry I couldn`t come by earlier. Just wanted to say sorry for withdrawing from the competition. It was mad fun, eaven though these matches were the first ones our players actually played. Community is actually very kind, and easy to talk to.

After the nation`s cup we decided to unify (not sure if that's the spelling), both of the spanish Clans that actually faced this competition. So you will see us starting to set matches as much as we can.

By the way, I changed my name in game, I'm CHSGI_JimmyJazz, in case anyone wants to blame me for something :wink:.

See you all soon, and have fun around.

Back
Top Bottom