[Outdated] COGlory's Basic Template Tool

Users who are viewing this thread

The Shadow

Recruit
What's it do?
Basically an application I made for my own use, that I thought might have some potential, so I decided to release it.
It's a small application (~30 KB) made with Visual Basic 2010.  With the simple click of a button, it displays a ready to edit template for select tuples, rather then have to search for the one you need, or the right flags.​

1.8 Released!

COGlory's Code Templates v1.81

Changelog:

-Remade on .NET FrameWork 3.0 for increased compatibility.
-Variables Text Box made "Read Only" to solve cursor mess-ups.
-Title Renamed from "Form1"
-Font Size of Templates Increased.
-A Few Other Minor Code Fixes.

1.81 Changelog
-Fixed Typos

Supported:
  • Items
  • Troops
  • Script for Slotting Items for Multiplayer
  • Script for Making an Item Available to a Certain Multiplayer Troop

izuv5d.jpg

znvwcn.jpg

On the right you can see possible variables.  (Item types, class types, etc.)​

No credit is required, if you use it, but a mention of the app would be appreciated if you found it useful.  :smile:

Notes:
I may create a .exe for it sometime, but I'm running out of time today, so I decided to release it as a binary file.  Just double click it to run.
.Net 3 is required for the to function.
Due to the way Visual Basic reads things, I was forced to use ' instead of "  This shouldn't effect anything, however, as the Module System reads both.

No problem!  I did it as a project for a course I'm taking. 

EDIT:  Seeing as how .NET 4 is very new, I'll re-write it in .NET 3

I also have an idea on an integrated stat and price calculator for weapons and armor. 

Awesome work there, i'll never use it but i'm sure lots and lots and lots and lots of other people will.

Thanks!

Darwin said:
Don't forget to change the name of the form. :razz:

Finally figured this out.  :oops:

Anyways, re-wrote it for .NET 3 since .NET 4 is really new.  Partially added calc, and a couple other minor things that were bugging me. 

Am I blind or did you not post a download link?  :cool:

And how about a ListBox (with multi-selection) for the modifiers? Or some TickBoxes (the control is named different I think, but I don't remember right now... :wink: ) Would be lots easier. :wink:

Darwin said:
Am I blind or did you not post a download link?  :cool:

:oops:

Darwin said:
And how about a ListBox (with multi-selection) for the modifiers? Or some TickBoxes (the control is named different I think, but I don't remember right now... :wink: ) Would be lots easier. :wink:

I can see about it...but it's just a template, not an actual editor.  Really just a fancy list, because I'm always looking for the right template or modifier. 

Back
Top Bottom