The Mine and a couple other questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Aedammair

Recruit
First off... love this mod. Very good. The only reason for making this post is because there are a couple things I would like to know about that don't seem to get answered much.
I keep stumbling upon things that just plain don't make sense. What is the mine for? I've thrown dynamite around and searched ever crevice but I can't find anything. What's it for?
Also I've heard about things like Tull (ghost town?) Any uses and where is it?
Final thing is is there any way to homestead or something? I see tools (building,mining, fire wood, etc) Do any of these have any uses? Would love to be able to dry some pelts or meat...
Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Aedammair

the mine is a WIP and tull is very easy to find

say your in the apache area and you have the american towns facing in front of you go left out of the camps and it should appear or you could just use ctrl and t if your lazy

tull is a nice little easter egg where you get attacked by zombies after walking through the town (be sure to bring a melee weapon with you just incase they sneak up behind you) and im pretty sure the building materials are also a WIP

Awww, I was just about to write all those things (in a more cyptic form)... :sad: And by the way, the mine is a great place for screenshots, and you can find a small ''treasure'' in Tull.

hmmm... zombies... treasue... sounds good :smile:
but what are "WIP" (Sorry I know its probably juvenile that i should know)

thanks for you help so far!
Aedammair

Back
Top Bottom