[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow. I did not know you guys were still working on this.

PoP has been the greatest mod I've ever played and most of my 1000 M&B hours and have been spent on it. Even got friends and my brother to try it out and they all love it.

Got on to see an update and it blew my mind. You guys are the best.

Just found out about 3.7 while redownloading warband to get ready for Bannerlord.

One question: will you guys be modding for Bannerlord?

Second question: how can we help??

k0nr@d said:
What you can do (programing, art ...)?

Was more thinking along the lines of donations and such...

Cannot program or do art. Did run a gaming startup before don't know if you guys need help in that sense. Also run a UX/Product consulting firm now if you guys need the help.

Pind said:
k0nr@d said:
What you can do (programing, art ...)?

Was more thinking along the lines of donations and such...

Cannot program or do art. Did run a gaming startup before don't know if you guys need help in that sense. Also run a UX/Product consulting firm now if you guys need the help.

We're good. Thank you for your offers though.

wow, new version, i didnt know you guys still working with this since bannerlord is on the way....i really really really hope you guys can make a mod like PoP in bannerlod, or make PoP bannerlord version... xD

anyway, definitely gonna play this new version...thank you very much...!

edit : oh btw, i do not have much time to play, so, is there any way i can edit the relationship amount i gain? i want to do it with the nordor since it took me some time and i can't feel at ease til i can befriend the nordor... T.T

Hey guys !
I play this game for many years allready and this is my first post in Mount and Blade ever  ... just to tell you guys one thing

YOUR MOD IS PURE GREATNESS !!!

thank you very much for your great work !!!

I have an issue with 3.7063 when I have an army over a certain size. The majority of my units stand at the sawn points and don't listen to commands at all. I've tried several things to try and get it to work with in game commands is there anything you can suggest as to why this is happening?

kingcold said:
I have an issue with 3.7063 when I have an army over a certain size. The majority of my units stand at the sawn points and don't listen to commands at all. I've tried several things to try and get it to work with in game commands is there anything you can suggest as to why this is happening?

Are the units assigned to different categories other than cavalry, infantry, archers? Also this should be in the support thread.

Hey if you guys ever need someone to do some voice acting for you let me know! I'd love to help you guys out if you need some lines.

If you guys are planning on doing any Mods for M&B 2 Bannerlord, I'd love it.

Can help out with some coding :smile:

I'll probs poke around again when it's released though.

Keep up the fantastic work though! Sheesh, this mod is epic

Downloading again as well, who wouldn't want to play the greatest mod for M&B out there since it's latest update?

The other one I really liked for the original M&B had blokes with their erect tackle hanging out and bondage nuns  :fruity: . Can't remember the name of it.

Anyways, is there some way of showing my appreciation to the Pendor team in terms of monies or donating to a charity? I'm daft like that.  :iamamoron:

Bergil said:
The other one I really liked for the original M&B had blokes with their erect tackle hanging out and bondage nuns  :fruity: . Can't remember the name of it.
This one? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=58995.0

Back
Top Bottom