New Mod Released Baseworld v1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Blackrain

Banned
Greetings
After gaining the blessing of Gutekfiutek
I have just released a mod on the repository called Baseworld for the original M&B this mod combines both polished landscapes and polished buildings mods.
heres the link
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2125

I intergrated both mods to make it a little easier for those modders that want to create a new world off these two mods.

The first version 1.0 is just the two mods intergrated with some new textures i added in towns.

I will be working on improving the textures for the two factions that currently have no graphic updates, no eta on that yet.

Using this mod should not affect other mods in your game aslong as you do not install the optional extras pack in the zip file.

Please report bugs to me Blackrain here on the taleworlds forum.
Thanks

Enjoy :smile:

After spending much time trying diffrent things with the map.  Ive learn't a fair bit about modding and decided to CAN! this project and make it a one off version.

Reason being this battle map isn't much good for what i would like to create.

So im starting a new mod for warband instead, I have a more interesting idea and would like to put my efforts into the new world i will create.

New mod will be called BLACKFIRE and will be a fantasy setting based on a RPG gurps pen and paper game that i have played on and off for the past 15 years.
More will be posted about it on the new forum.

Cheers :wink:

It's good to have improved buildings and landscapes readily compiled to build a new mod with - i would like to use this as a base one day.  It's a shame the new trees don't have collision meshes yet, and it would be quite a bit of work top add them, but they look great. 

Yeah would be nice with collision meshs... but it also could be a pain since he has grouped the trees in bunchs.
Getting stuck in the follage might become a problem.

I will try to use some trees for my other mod Blackfire.
I'll see if i can ripp the grass out too put it in as well.

Back
Top Bottom