[S] Vita Dolentis - NEED MODELER TO MAKE LOTS OF LODS - QUICKFIX 3 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

ok, good and bad news!
Good: Llew2 released his new version of his OSP pack, so i'll be able to implement the Celts/Gauls
Bad: The release will now be a little later than expected, around mid-end october (since the first weeks of october i'll be travelling to Argentina)

YAY
its ok if its not till then
better late than never!

oh also i have a strong suggestion
the legionary lorica segmentata needs to be much lighter
historically it was known for its excellent weight to protection ratio
in fact it was approximately half the weight of lorica hamata (the chainmail, u already know of course)
i believe in vita dolentis its 18.0 or 19.0 encumbrence
can u please lower this to around 10.0-13.0 and raise the hamata's weight
yes i know its weird having a heavier armor give less protection but hey nothing wrong with a little historical accuracy
if you need my sources on these facts i will be happy to share.
And once again thank you for this great mod

So how's it going with adding the other factions? Also, after you have made the Gauls & Vikings, are you gonna make the Germans or Persians next? I mean, it was tied between them.

NUMEREUR said:
azote said:
this mod works in warband 1.131?????
yes answer it quick please
Open Module.ini in the Mod folder with text editor
Search
works_with_version_min  = 1000
works_with_version_max  = 1131
If it wasn't 1131, change it to 1131, the mod might probably works

I love the detail and style of your Mod ! It gave some very deep hours of Gameplay.
Its a shame that there are no news about this great Mod !

Cheers

Haven't had so much fun in awhile. Gives a different depth to the game (although I wish it were finished) and a very good feel to gameplay apart from the remaining faction items.

If it can be done this would be awesome with Formations. <3 All of the bandit camp placements, hoping for more.

Hey guys, just wondering if this  mod is good? Had a quick look off units, looking for a good Roman mod with a touch of Sword of Damocles to it!  check  out roman invasion, the models look great, i previewed this already, unit roster doesn't seem as historical

Roman Invasion is good if you want the gaulic part of the empire like where caesar was this is good for the greek part of the empire kinda when the Romans invaded the Greeks so its kinda just what you like about the Romans both are great mods and their armor and swords for Romans look kinda the same

tenis15 said:
Roman Invasion is good if you want the gaulic part of the empire like where caesar was this is good for the greek part of the empire kinda when the Romans invaded the Greeks so its kinda just what you like about the Romans both are great mods and their armor and swords for Romans look kinda the same
Both mods use models from the same OSP pack. Eventually, I might make different developments of the Roman scutum, such as these.
legionaryparade.jpg
images
It would give an option of using the older and larger, but heavier earlier Roman shields, or using the smaller but less heavier Imperial Scutum.

Back
Top Bottom