[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

boogie85 said:
define '****'
...crap

sudi555 said:
i dont know what to do next...any suggestions?
Apart from teaching me doing the same. Would I guess that that you can start making as sexy uniforms for the other factions. Like 95th rifles uniforms, british line infantry uniforms. Oh oh oh, make new mounts. Like elephants and maybe mooses for the swedes. (I know we never used our moose regiments, but we did train them. And it'd be cool to make a small history twist and actually inplant them. you should have a chat with Bethrout about it.

bjorne. said:
boogie85 said:
define '****'
...crap

sudi555 said:
i dont know what to do next...any suggestions?
Apart from teaching me doing the same. Would I guess that that you can start making as sexy uniforms for the other factions. Like 95th rifles uniforms, british line infantry uniforms. Oh oh oh, make new mounts. Like elephants and maybe mooses for the swedes. (I know we never used our moose regiments, but we did train them. And it'd be cool to make a small history twist and actually inplant them. you should have a chat with Bethrout about it.

About those moose cavalry, if you are going to include whole sweden in any future patch you should make so that you can only recruit them in villages in Norrland.

Not in the entire Norrland. There was just one regiment, so I guess we'll need to find out what region that trained them.

EDIT: Hold on, I beleive it was in Jämtland, not Norrland.

EDIT2: Pardon me, Jämtland is in Norrland. My geographical skills are down to 'bout neil.

bjorne. said:
Not in the entire Norrland. There was just one regiment, so I guess we'll need to find out what region that trained them.

EDIT: Hold on, I beleive it was in Jämtland, not Norrland.

EDIT2: Pardon me, Jämtland is in Norrland. My geographical skills are down to 'bout neil.

Are you really Swedish? Since you lack both swedish history and geography skills :razz:

ok the sharpes model is complete...but for now this model will have the boots connected to the top of model...because the long trousers with complicated half leather texture...so who wear this uniform hi cannot use any other boots...

TheJohan said:
Are you really Swedish? Since you lack both swedish history and geography skills :razz:
Jag så önskar att jag inte vore det. Men tyvärr så är jag så svensk man kan vara. Eller njea, jag är åttondels österrikare.

Tvivlar fortfarande?
Sex laxar i en lax ask, splajjar skumpa i en plingplong taxi, änna prydd med en saftblandare.

försök hitta en osvensk som kan säga det.

Anyway, I'd love to see 95th Rifles uniforms. Remember one thing though, they where made out of canvas I think, so the texture should be somewhat rougher than the normal uniforms.
And when you're at it. Go through all your models textures and try to give them abit more depth. You know, making them feel a little more woolish and a little less plain.
Just place a wool texture over some places of the uniform, set it the blending options to multiply or darken. Pull down the Opacity pretty low and you'll have a really neat depth in the model.

Bjorne just made the quote tag complete. said:
Anyway, I'd love to see 95th Rifles uniforms. Remember one thing though, they where made out of canvas I think, so the texture should be somewhat rougher than the normal uniforms.
And when you're at it. Go through all your models textures and try to give them abit more depth. You know, making them feel a little more woolish and a little less plain.
Just place a wool texture over some places of the uniform, set it the blending options to multiply or darken. Pull down the Opacity pretty low and you'll have a really neat depth in the model.
ok i know what you meen...even the sharpes uniform will be very dirty

exactly. If you've done your UV-mapping good will this look superb.
EDIT:
Well actually, I was more thinking like this:
woolentexture.jpg

I used this texture to bump-map it with
TiZeta_greyWool.jpg

bjorne. said:
exactly. If you've done your UV-mapping good will this look superb.
EDIT:
Well actually, I was more thinking like this:
woolentexture.jpg

I used this texture to bump-map it with
TiZeta_greyWool.jpg
ok thank ill use it

bjorne. said:
TheJohan said:
Jag så önskar att jag inte vore det. Men tyvärr så är jag så svensk man kan vara. Eller njea, jag är åttondels österrikare.

Tvivlar fortfarande?
Sex laxar i en lax ask, splajjar skumpa i en plingplong taxi, änna prydd med en saftblandare.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

I so wish I were not there. But unfortunately, I'm so Swedish man can be. Or njea, I am the eighth of Austrians.

Doubts still exist?
Six salmons in a salmon box, splajjar bubbly in one pling plong taxi, Anna adorned with a juice mixer.

try to find a unswedish who can say that.

=P.

About the textures. Type: 'wool' into Google and search images :wink:.
I always use this:
wool002.jpg

Btw, do all of your uniforms have ONE texture? Only scene_props could have multiple textures not items.

Handy site for textures:
http://cgtextures.com/

bjorne. said:
TheJohan said:

Tvivlar fortfarande?

Du använde säkert google translate  :wink:

That would be nice yeah =D!

But I prefer more officer uniforms, because I REALLY LIKE it when I can buy some stuff for myself. this mod have a lack of general uniforms >__<. Every mod btw. you can also make some civilian clothes. Berthout prefer them :wink:. You can find some civilian clothes in this topic :wink:.

I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS UNIFORM, so avoid double work!
tserver.php
3.3.3%20%20Napoleon%201812%20%20Gougaud%20%20&%20Rapp.JPG

simon-1812-navy.jpg

Bellange03.jpg

Yeah some more variation in clothes would be cool. I haven't paided so much attention of people clothes when in towns but i don' think there are any gentlemens cloth. Would be cool too see rich gentlemens with high hats and fancy clothes walking the city.

Btw quintillius are you the model maker? If you are, are you gonna make some more houses for the next patch/release? Cause i was thinking of helping with the scene making by making the scenes for towns, cities and forts that don't have any new ones, if that's ok?

TheJohan said:
Yeah some more variation in clothes would be cool. I haven't paided so much attention of people clothes when in towns but i don' think there are any gentlemens cloth. Would be cool too see rich gentlemens with high hats and fancy clothes walking the city.

Btw quintillius are you the model maker? If you are, are you gonna make some more houses for the next patch/release? Cause i was thinking of helping with the scene making by making the scenes for towns, cities and forts that don't have any new ones, if that's ok?

You are talking about stuff from Version 2! Which I will take part in...

Back
Top Bottom