WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd guess half a year, possibly one. But of course it can take up to many years if it goes the same way as TLD. (Admittedly that mod is going to be (even more) awesome once ported.)

Lord Benrir said:
I'd guess half a year, possibly one. But of course it can take up to many years if it goes the same way as TLD. (Admittedly that mod is going to be (even more) awesome once ported.)

I find that hard to believe considering the first post of this thread said "probably not that long."  This is coupled with the fact some other rather large mods have been ported relatively quickly to Warband already.

It probably depends on the kind of port. The TLD example doesn't cover most mods since it isn't just a port, but includes lots and lots of new features and items. Personally I believe in half a year the most.

P.S: What are those large mods that have been ported? Well there is Elven Patch.

The main one off the top of my head is Eagle and the Radiant Cross.  I remember trying out one or two more as well.  Anyway, it seems like BP wants to add a couple more features into RotB, but it seems like he mainly just want RotB to work in Warband more than anything.

At the same time, I doubt he's spending every waking hour on this mod, and so I feel he'll still take his time.... but another 6 months seems a little extreme for this.

Synelor said:
Pretty quiet over here...

:neutral:

I'm hoping it's cause he is working non stop in the port  :lol:
Been wanting to start a new berserk game for a while, and putting it off in hopes of the WB port.

It better not be!

argh.gif

And BP hasn't been online since 24. August.

theAthenian said:
At least we can expect the anime.  :roll:

At first I was like wut  :roll:

But then I googled and I went  :eek:

and then :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Woah the new anime is going to be amazing and does kind of make up for the fact of no port :razz:

Woah the new anime is going to be amazing and does kind of make up for the fact of no port
Yes indeed.

By the way does anyone know if BP will ever come back?

Yeah it SEEMS pretty dead, Though there was that long quiet period before.

It seriously sucks if the project has been abandoned though....

Danny-Q said:
Yeah it SEEMS pretty dead, Though there was that long quiet period before.

It seriously sucks if the project has been abandoned though....

Yeah, one of my favorite mods :sad:

theAthenian said:
Woah the new anime is going to be amazing and does kind of make up for the fact of no port
Yes indeed.

He hasn't been gone for very long. Some modders have been absent for many months before coming back.

Lord Benrir said:
theAthenian said:
Yes indeed.

He hasn't been gone for very long. Some modders have been absent for many months before coming back.

I hope that's the case... I just wish he'd tell us how the progress is going.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom