WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah great to finally hear from you!
Like the other said: Take your time- but I would just like you to clearify one thing; Do you plan on taking it up sometime in the future, or does it feel like the impossible thing to get started on?

I would essentially have to remake the mod from scratch. Hell I don't even play warband that often anymore. To be honest if I was to start modding again I would probably want to start on something original of mine. The classic M&B ROTB mod is going to have to be it. In any case I am too busy with work to even think about modding.

Allright, then I must thank you for my number 1 most favorite M&B mod!  :grin:

If it hadnt been for this mod I probably wouldnt have found the Berserk manga and finished it.

EDIT: Also, -if- you'd happen to wanna work on this mod again- you could just aswell work on the original one and forget about Warband- I still play the original M&B more than Warband, and I think it's the same with many of your fans  :smile:

Yeah, I must thank you too for your awesome work. ROTB is my favourite mod.

SulleDrake said:
Allright, then I must thank you for my number 1 most favorite M&B mod!  :grin:

If it hadnt been for this mod I probably wouldnt have found the Berserk manga and finished it.

EDIT: Also, -if- you'd happen to wanna work on this mod again- you could just aswell work on the original one and forget about Warband- I still play the original M&B more than Warband, and I think it's the same with many of your fans  :smile:

I agree with you on this. If BP ever happens to start working on it again, he might as well improve the current one. Easier and no porting hassle.

well that just ruins my day, here i get all exicted about my fave mod getting ported but now it aint gonna happen (sigh)oh well thx for trying

Ah man it's sad to see that this isn't getting a port. I remember making a map for this a long ass time ago. Are you going to maybe release the module for learning purposes only? I'd love to see how you made all of the triggered events and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom