[M] BNL EYW - Multiplayer (V0.22 released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay well I promised I would do the AI meshes by about a week ago, sorry about that. School and other things took over my time  :sad:
But I have been trying to get to edit the Map Muildershot, every time I click on "Create AI mesh" it pops up with an error "Too Many Vertices (Insert Large number here)...etc" and mount and blade stops running. This also happened on Frisian Outpost. I was beginning to think it might be on my end, so I copied the Muidershot scene over to native and I got the same problem, I tried the same thing on an unedited native map and I did not get the problem.
Now I really have no inkling what this error entails, but something has indeed gone wrong with AI meshes in this mod. It really confuses me, too many vertices would suggest just that. But that does not make much sense, since warband would not allow scenes to be created which exceeded the vertice limit :???:
But unfortunately this means I cannot edit any more scenes, I will check out the ones I have not tried yet though. Any scenes that work I will make an AI mesh for.

EDIT: Okay tried them all, and unfortunately no others work. This means that I am unable to edit the AI meshes unless you can figure out this brain teaser.
Sorry :sad:

Jezze said:
Hm, I had this with the Frisian Outpost. But I cannot see how the module could ever affect this. I will look into it and see if I can find this problem.
Perhaps it is in some of the moddels in the game that have to much polygons ?

I am sorry for not releasing any real update lately. I have been quite addicted to the Witcher at the moment and some other things that demand my time. End period is coming to school, so I have to do that too :sad:.

But we will keep working on it anyhow. So eventually we can release a new version, or 0.3, soon.

I think the mod went to extinsive. Better to start small and work from there.

There should probably just be five classes (for two starting factions):

1) Pikeman
2) Musketeer
3) Cuirassier
4) Lancer
5) Artillery Crew

I think if this mod went M&M road it would be far more succesfull.

Phalanx300 said:
I think the mod went to extinsive. Better to start small and work from there.

There should probably just be five classes (for two starting factions):

1) Pikeman
2) Musketeer
3) Cuirassier
4) Lancer
5) Artillery Crew

I think if this mod went M&M road it would be far more succesfull.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197371.0.html

Sadly my internet does not allow me to upload anything at the moment. So if you want to work on the mod, we still need to waitanother month before I can upload anything.

YourStepDad said:
Is anyone interested/working on this mod AT ALL?

I'd very much like to try it online, few games, if nothing more.
This module has been dead for quite some time, which is addressed here.

But I quite like your idea. Maybe we can run the 0.3 version one time on a server (depends how stable it is) and organise a small playing event (for nostalgia's sake). Depends on how many people are interested though and what I can arrange.

Would be awesome, specially if you can get the event to be announced in the news section.

I've downloaded it and played a few rounds against bots.

I actually loved it, maps and items especially, but of course, it needs work.(Wishful thinking, i know. :razz:)

Oh, just a heads up, muskets have no sounds in 1.154.

YourStepDad said:
Would be awesome, specially if you can get the event to be announced in the news section.

I've downloaded it and played a few rounds against bots.

I actually loved it, maps and items especially, but of course, it needs work.(Wishful thinking, i know. :razz:)

Oh, just a heads up, muskets have no sounds in 1.154.
I'm already surprised that it is working on 1.154 :razz:. I doubt we will make the news section though :wink:.

You can spread the word though if you want, I will make a topic soon here so we can gather and inform people who are interested.

Back
Top Bottom