[M] BNL EYW - Multiplayer (V0.22 released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jezze said:
I'll send you a PM with the right information this evening :wink:.

Since I have returned some days ago from me holiday, I did not spend much time working on the multiplayer. So I hope to do a new testing round next week or so...

OK, thanks.  :smile:

This mod is going to be fking awesome. Jezze since ur so amazing, Ima put my first bullet in ur nutz as my way of saying thank you  :twisted:

Sincerely,
Sir Knight Esquire
Royal Foo of TKoV and Armed Pyromaniac

Sir Knight said:
This mod is going to be fking awesome. Jezze since ur so amazing, Ima put my first bullet in ur nutz as my way of saying thank you  :twisted:

Sincerely,
Sir Knight Esquire
Royal Foo of TKoV and Armed Pyromaniac

Does that mean you want to join the next test event? :grin:

Erm... My Comp is fuked up right now. But if it starts to work I would love to be a tester. The times i would need to know tho :grin:
and is it V 1.127??

Sincerely,
Sir Knight Esquire
Royal Foo of TKoV and Asylum Escapee

Sir Knight said:
Erm... My Comp is fuked up right now. But if it starts to work I would love to be a tester. The times i would need to know tho :grin:
and is it V 1.127??

Sincerely,
Sir Knight Esquire
Royal Foo of TKoV and Asylum Escapee

Its V1.127, and times can be found on the download page or here. Just say it when your comp is working again, so I can send you the info.

I hath fixed my problem. Fried monitor  :cry: Looks like Mafia 2 is to epic for mah machines. Can u send me the stuff pwease :grin:D

Sincerely,
Sir Knight Esquire
Royal Foo of TKoV and Fluffy Destroyer of Worlds

Hey all. I tried out a quick skirmish of the mod and its pretty great for a closed testing mod. I just found a few bugs nothing horrible :grin:. Overall its pretty fun and I cant wait to play with real people :grin:D

*NEW TESTING DATE ANNOUNCED*

There will be a new testing round on Wednesday the 25th of August, 20.00 GMT +2 in the OLL_Clan_Server.

I will upload the new versions to the webserver so you can download it when it's online.

So, what's new this time?

- 2 (maybe 3) new multiplayer maps.
- Some new weapons.
- New banners.
- Moving drawbridges!
- New backgrounds in the menu's.

Den Briel, Siege scene,

102580870-4.jpg

The Ardennes of Liege, Battle/Deathmatch scene

mb1s.jpg

mb2r.jpg

Both scenes need a bit more completion to look really good. This will be done over time :wink:.

I have no screenshots of the other siege scene. This one is being made by a team-member of our team, Stinus. And that one is looking very promising!

Sorry for my late responses and lack of previews on MP,

but for a while the multiplayer testing will be off for some time. This because I am focussing on the single player at the moment, and will start with the multiplayer when I finished the single player for both Warband and Old Mount&Blade.

I am trying to reach a deadline I made for myself, which is late December to release a beta for Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade Warband both single player and multi-player.

We will release some previews of course of the SP made progress.

I do have a good question for you.

Should the multiplayer part be something like a persistent world, or the classic gameplay of Warband?

Please comment on this thought, or add your own ideas...

Classic gameplay! I don't think the era is fit for a persistent world.
And it would be loads of work.

I also think it wouldn't work. Imagine players grinding for half an hour to get full plate, then getting randomly oneshotted with a firearm. So no, it would be too frustrating, as firearms can kill anyone in one shot. Classical gameplay seems better.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
i have just played the multiplayer mod and have noticed a major bug. when i fire a gun there is not sound effect, but when the bots fire you can clearly hear a gunshot.

See my reply on the repository. You need to play in a dedicated server to hear it.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
thanx. when i try to access the server for the mod, it ses  that that mod is not installed, when i am on the mod.

Ah, I see the problem,

you must name your module like this;

BNL EYW MPB 0.1

I made some mistake earlier with putting the folder in the .exe file. I shall fix it asap.

there are really a LOT of bugs man :grin:

and there need to be more ppl on the server i feel lonely all the time :razz:

Back
Top Bottom